Creme

Jul 18, 2019
I need some help for Celia's story. After the blowjob/anal scene in the bathroom she completely disappeared. The walkthrough says she's in the teacher's office at the morning, but she's not there.
Do you have any idea where she is?

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
solution for step 18 in celia's story where you must go to the teacher's room / solucion para el paso 18 en la historia de celia en donde tu debes ir a la sala de profesores

I need some help for Celia's story. After the blowjob/anal scene in the bathroom she completely disappeared. The walkthrough says she's in the teacher's office at the morning, but she's not there.
Do you have any idea where she is?
Because no one explains correctly how to solve the problem that many have with Celia's step 18, here are the steps to follow. / Debido a que nadie explica correctamente cómo solucionar el problema que muchos tienen con el paso 18 de Celia, estos son los pasos a seguir.

step in english

1.- at evening go to the computer and enter the webcam and select the option in which celia should undress and activate the vibrator event and then exit
2.- the next morning go to school and go to your own classroom there you will see the teacher and see the story where you can use the vibrator
3.- then the next morning go to school and continue the story of celia

pasos en español

1.- en atardecer vaya a la computadora e ingrese a la webcam y seleccione la opcion en que celia debe desnudarse y active el evento de del vibrador y despues salga
2.- a la mañana siguiente dirigase a la escuela y vaya a su propia sala de clases ahi vera a la profesora y vera la historia donde podra hacer uso del vibrador
3.- despues a la mana siguiente vaya a la escuela y continue la historia de celia

PD english:
The error is due to the fact that the previous task in Celia's story you must complete all the steps of the webcam and after you select the vibrator event, continue making the other choices of the webcam which the next day the event is not activated vibrator in the classroom. this happens because many follow the WALKTHROUGH

PD español :
el error se debe a que la tarea anterior en la historia de celia debes cumplir todos los pasos de la webcam y despues de que seleccionas el evento del vibrador, continua haciendo las demas elecciones de la webcam lo cual al dia siguiente no se activa el evento del vibrador en la sala de clases. esto ocurre porque muchos siguen el WALKTHROUGH

If you liked my answer, like it! / Si te gusto mi respuesta dale like!

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
what the new content with Sarah btw ? before the update the last part as was a-s f.k her and end of story what new with her story?

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017
what the new content with Sarah btw ? before the update the last part as was a-s f.k her and end of story what new with her story?
Hello. I don't get Sara's sms for the mall. Can someone tell me why? Thanks in advance.

I have now reinstalled the game and started a new game. This time just played through the Sara story. The story also ends after the A-Sex in bed. Even after waiting several days, I get an SMS from sara. Does anyone know why this is? Sorry for my bad English.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
I have now reinstalled the game and started a new game. This time just played through the Sara story. The story also ends after the A-Sex in bed. Even after waiting several days, I get an SMS from sara. Does anyone know why this is? Sorry for my bad English.
you must activate sara's weekend event where you will go to the mall. This is activated on Friday when you go to sleep

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry. I wanted to write that I am not getting any text messages from Sara.
Is still the pool event on Saturday.
If you have already finished the pool event, just make sure you go to the kitchen, Sara's room and Sara's class and you will activate the other events, you should also see if Lily has any messages for you in the classroom. You continue to find Sara in her room and she will ask you for a date.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Come on, this game is called MILFY CITY. You didn't come here for a character younger than the already young main character. Don't tell me Sara is all you care about!
Yes, the game is called MILFY CITY. I came more out of curiosity than the title of the game, and yes I stayed because of a character younger than the main character. Yes i care only abot Sara. Just my three cents.
Have a nice evening.

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017
If you have already finished the pool event, just make sure you go to the kitchen, Sara's room and Sara's class and you will activate the other events, you should also see if Lily has any messages for you in the classroom. You continue to find Sara in her room and she will ask you for a date.
I also have the Android version. I get a text message from Sara two days after the night in the MC room. On my laptop he tells me the storyline is over after the night. As with version 6.0.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
I also have the Android version. I get a text message from Sara two days after the night in the MC room. On my laptop he tells me the storyline is over after the night. As with version 6.0.
the truth would not know how to tell you what happens in the mobile version. I only use the PC version and Sara's story ends in ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Linda is the only saving grace to this game since the household depends on her and MC is in a triangle with Linda and Bob now which is where the REAL interest in the story is.
Only saving grace to this game is Caroline's ending, which will never happen sadly. (Unless we remember this game in 10 years after he finally release it). Her route was the most well written and her personality was the best. She doesn't rely on Linda either, her business is booming.

TheKnock

May 16, 2018
Guys i'm using Lain's Walkthrough Mod and i got stuck Celia Step 18. It says Morning,Teacher's Office but i go there at morning and there is no one. Any help ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes