JokerINFB

Feb 13, 2021
i have a weird question, but does anyone know, how to fully remove the game from the PC, because I have played the game in the past, now I recently got the latest version and I wanna do a full run. But everytime I open the game, it somehow pulls the old save files and old game data as well. How to do a clean installation???

Aug 15, 2019
i have a weird question, but does anyone know, how to fully remove the game from the PC, because I have played the game in the past, now I recently got the latest version and I wanna do a full run. But everytime I open the game, it somehow pulls the old save files and old game data as well. How to do a clean installation???
in windows search bar type game name and delete everyfile from that game and redownload
or just delete save files witch is the fastest way

Aug 11, 2020
Delete everything in C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
6 days for Judy content, I can tell why he got bored of his game. v0.7 already looks so dull, Sara is the least fav girl out of the main characters. Linda is the only saving grace to this game since the household depends on her and MC is in a triangle with Linda and Bob now which is where the REAL interest in the story is. Caroline has peaked though her solo pregnancy route would be awesome to explore (despite her content in v0.6 being rushed, I want more from her).

I know there are a handful of Sara fans who would disagree with me, but they would be classed as medically insane to say Sara is above Linda and Caroline. This is just the "burn" content to pad out the game, just waiting on v0.8 to get back to the real MILFs in the household.

JokerINFB

Feb 13, 2021
So I wanna say a bug report, after you give order to celia and go to the bathroom next day, after you are done with your thing, you are suppose to meet her next day in the teachers room in the morning, but that thing is bugged, she is not there... Untitled.png

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok I have played this game through 3 times (not including new update) and i never knew there was a hidden room in Bob's Office.!!!!

airming

Apr 10, 2021
I regret every dollar I put into this game. I was an ICSTOR Patreon subscriber from July-October of 2019. I put in $60 total ($15 a month) and, by October, I finally threw in the towel and gave up. I knew ICSTOR would never deliver on any of the promises he made, and this update is just more proof of that. He promised us the Beta for 0.65e in July. Then he pushed it back to August. Then August came and nothing. No updates, not a word from him. Said he would release it next month in September. And then finally he released it in October and it didn't have half the content he originally promised it would earlier in the year.

I have zero regrets about not giving ICSTOR any more of my money. Patreon incentivizes you to string along your "project" for forever and the moment you do end up finishing it, the money stops coming in, so why would you ever finish what you're doing? But after two years all we get is a date with Sara at the mall, WTF? I remember the polls on Patreon from back when, Sara was never in the TOP 3 of choices when it came to what we wanted to see put into the game. Top picks were always Linda or Caroline.

Come on, this game is called MILFY CITY. You didn't come here for a character younger than the already young main character. Don't tell me Sara is all you care about!

is still one of the top earners in adult games on Patreon. I remember him being 3rd on the list, but now he's 9th, still though, his projected monthly earnings are insane. $19K minimum per MONTH according to Graphtreon. 8,000+ Patreons, and a $10 min gives you access to the game. If we assume that 1000/8000 (12.5% of subscribers) pays the $10 minimum and the rest pay the $1 just for the text posts and screenshots, he's at $15K monthly. Meaning he made $285,000 (Jan 2020-July 2021) to give us one Sara update. If we assume Graphtreon's minimum monthly earnings of $19k, ICSTOR made $361,000 just to give us one date at the mall with Sara. What the fuck. If we assume max earnings, ICSTOR literally became a millionaire doing pretty much nothing.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Tried looking, were the saves moved out of this thread and does anyone have 0.7a (where we left off over 2 years ago)?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes