ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Bob then Out from the room without a word. He's weaker than I thought at the beginning of the game but what he's going to do we don't know yet but I don't think he's going to do much if you follow the path of the twins it means His work has been destroyed And now he without strength
even if you don't help the twins I think everything will be fine. After seeing his hidden room. Two think come to light.

1. He has cheated on Linda before she ever got with MC. So he really doesnt have a leg to stand on. And he dang sure doesn't want his secret out there.

2. You also realize he would probably be as happy as a pig in the mud to be cucked!!!

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
After seeing his hidden room.
Hidden room? Where was that? I don't recall a secret room anywhere... (thinking... but too much alcohol tonight... makes things foggy.... bah!!!!)

Edit: Never mind, found an earlier post that I missed that showed how to find it. I had the book, but only found it fit on the desk and didn't know what else to do with it.... smh

Last edited:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
even if you don't help the twins I think everything will be fine. After seeing his hidden room. Two think come to light.

1. He has cheated on Linda before she ever got with MC. So he really doesnt have a leg to stand on. And he dang sure doesn't want his secret out there.

2. You also realize he would probably be as happy as a pig in the mud to be cucked!!!
I don't know where that room is or where to find it after playing it more than twenty times

• Wow
Reactions: meedoeid

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Thanks, my friend
No worries. I spent so much time messing with that stupid red panther statue on Bob's desk. I'm sure it has a secret compartment holding millions in diamonds or blackmail pictures of the twins or drugs or something.

chriszue

Sep 22, 2019
seriously, I was using my 0.6c save and I don't know how to trigger the next phase, as I can see anyone on map during daytime :'(

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Often main character's are inserted last into a VN for a good reason. The issue I have with the mc is that he a mentally challenged manchild with an attention span of a goldfish. The Caroline storyline was actually quite impressive, but I truly wonder was it written by the same person who created the stupid manchild main character or was it written by someone else ? I dont know the dev nor if he even has a team that helps write etc... but i grew very tired of the mc childish imbecilic quips against just about anyone.
The sarah storyline simply makes no sense, not because sarah fell in love with her brother the manchild. It would come when sarah gets punished too harshly by her mom, and after its established that they have developed a relationship of sorts.

Linda obsessed with mc, mc says nothing to linda to help defend sarah...first thing that makes zero sense. I mean sure her mom wants her to improve her results, but keeping her locked up like a complete prisoner in her own room. If mc disliked sarah then it makes sense he would probably say nothing to Linda.

MC simply can't see that Linda has fallen for him hard, or he vaguely does..despite Linda's reactions to him, does he even bother to use this to his advantage to help the girl next door? He does and says nothing which again makes no sense. as time goes on, he meets sarah in class at school, and they arrange to sneak out at night to watch the stars on a date, that really is noting more than jumping onto the garage roof and having anal sex. After which is continues to say nothing to Linda to free her from her bedroom.

The culmination of the sarah storyline, is followed on by the Linda storyline. The culmination of the Linda storyline would need to see either dopey bob kicked out...or she and the mc, sarah and caroline leave for a new rented or bought property. It cant be a given anymore that Linda wouldn't kick dopey bob her husband out of the house for good. mc stabs bob his dad in the back by giving away secrets that will destroy him. Or they all leave, and bob stays in the family home a broken man, and at some point divorced. Given also that there is the main harem route or the different pregnany route which i am assuming every girl in the game that he has a relationship can get pregnant including Linda, its pretty obvious they cannot continue to live in their current family home unless bob is removed or bob walks away and files divorce papers on her.

I think this dev has really bitten off more than he can chew here, the problem he has, is the way he is piecing this story together. The mc needs a rewrite because he is a complete braindead dickhead. I would really love to continue the caroline relationship storyline going with the pregnancy route.

I am not even sure we'll even see the culmination of the Linda storyline before this vn is abandoned. All I know is they either kick bob out of the family home or they leave together leaving bob there, or both the mc and caroline leave and find their own place and have their family or whatever combination....but also the mc is just too childish most of the time with his silly and quite dumb comments to the girls. He is an adult not a 10 year old child. If he can fix the problems with the mc, and he can actually complete and improve on the different remaining storylines and he brings in the harem and pregancy lines i'd be very surprised, right now i am very sceptical he will even bother...because there is a tremendous amount of work he would need to do and if he is on his own, and the way he has created this so far, i dont fucking envy him at all, he could have gone about this vn in a more simpler manner. As ive said the i really enjoyed the caroline storyline and i was really expecting something wonderful and great to come fom the sarah storyline...sadly this latest update was too short, and more crucially was actually quite poor with the timing .

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes