Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nice collection. :)
23 games total (22 if you combine both Milfy City & Xmas). Just never know what's going to pop up on my screensaver and I love the randomness of it. I never thought of doing it until I read that someone else was sorta doing it, I think back in March or perhaps earlier than that. Did this game of course first with Caroline, and it only has my designated love interest for that specific game. Can't help though sometimes who else is in the picture. Like a few scenes with Caroline have Violet, etc.

It's 48.2 GB in size it is

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Nope, they're on my computer with my ever growing VN girl collection. Thanks to a few more games it's grown to 23,974 screenshots. About a 2800+ increase since the last time I mentioned it, which was about 10-12 days or so ago.

Think I mentioned it to Skeltom if I'm not mistaken.
Have you played all of the ones listed in your signature? Recommend them all?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Have you played all of the ones listed in your signature? Recommend them all?
Yep, played them all, those are my favorites of all the ones I have played. My avatar, and my two sig images are my top 3, in left to right order.

It depends on what you're looking for. I like romance stuff, solid routes, good story, and I don't put too much stock in lewd things. Even Harem Hotel (and I've been DEADSET against those types of games for a long time) has some wonderful stories in them and I do have favorite girls in it.

I pick a girl in a VN that I like, play the game, and if it's what I want, I stay loyal to that girl and that route for that chosen game and I never stray. I don't like walking hard-on games. So it depends on what you want; story, romance, lewds, emotional, etc. I'd say the games I have listed pretty much hit all those categories in their own way.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yep, played them all, those are my favorites of all the ones I have played. My avatar, and my two sig images are my top 3, in left to right order.

It depends on what you're looking for. I like romance stuff, solid routes, good story, and I don't put too much stock in lewd things. Even Harem Hotel (and I've been DEADSET against those types of games for a long time) has some wonderful stories in them and I do have favorite girls in it.

I pick a girl in a VN that I like, play the game, and if it's what I want, I stay loyal to that girl and that route for that chosen game and I never stray. I don't like walking hard-on games. So it depends on what you want; story, romance, lewds, emotional, etc. I'd say the games I have listed pretty much hit all those categories in their own way.
I appreciate the discussion. I have similar tastes.
I just found this site back in April. Was only playing SummerTime and a couple of others because I didn't have a source. That's all changed now. I am in overload. :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I appreciate the discussion. I have similar tastes.
I just found this site back in April. Was only playing SummerTime and a couple of others because I didn't have a source. That's all changed now. I am in overload. :)
I like to think I satisfy all my tastes in those listed games. There are some I've played and obviously not kept (story, writing, grammatical errors, pointless drama, etc) but I think you'll find something you like in what I have. There's one or two that ARE harem based, but I still have devoted routes I take for a solo girl (and in Parental Love's case, well, two girls, one route)

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Going around in circles and getting nowhere.

First play was ver 0.6e.

Dnloaded ver 0.71b.

On front page the walkthrough is for 0.6b, believe that one is out of date.

So far I've only done sara and ice cream date and found bob's secret room.

Dnloaded walkthrough 0.71 from svscomics.

For linda.
Walkthrough:
Linda

Relation Level - 1

- Visit her in the morning in the living room (3 Times)

- Clean the dishes in the kitchen in the morning

- Use “Spy Camera” to check her in the bathroom in the evening. (3 times, optional)

- The Spy Camera is available in the shop.

- Ask her husband 3 times for money.

- Get the money from Bob three times, so you can get to Linda's office.

- Talk to her in the morning/afternoon in her bedroom.

Nothing is happening.

Help please.

Thanks

gogeta523552

Jan 30, 2020

What is the name of your pic bro?

Natish

Mar 16, 2021
2 day before:

1) Nothing. Icstor will play dead again. (Probability: 80%)

2) A new apology message to postpone the release date (Probability: 19.99%)

3) The release of Milfy City v0.73 (Probability: 0.01%)

I'll let you believe what you want but don't expect much. Even if it releases v0.73, it will be the same size as v0.71 (longer to download than to play).

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Even if it releases v0.73, it will be the same size as v0.71 (longer to download than to play).
IF it releases, won't be even the same size but smaller, probably the "bare minimum" of 200 renders and 20 animations because it would only be jump from .71 to .73 version. But like you said, the first option is the most likely to happen and he just plays dead for next three months.

Reactions: Natish

Cuwibro

Sep 16, 2020
Hello guys, I am new here.. where I can download the latest version of this game? For android phone.
Thank you

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes