Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
IF, and i mean IF he really made 8500 renders etc all the way to 1.0 completed game (obviously by hiring people to do the work for him, as the writing is too obviously different from his writing style for this update), releasing bitesize small 200 renders events every 2 weeks is such a smart move.

It shut peoples mouths and allows him 2 more years of doing nothing and milking outrageous amounts of patreons money without having anyone insulting him for no progress. It also permits him to work on whatever new game he fancies for however long he want / need at his rythm, producing big amounts of content until he burns out again which he then will release in frequent small updates as well.

Credit where credit is due, Icstor you are master at milking and scamming people out of their money for the longest amount of time possible. I can't argue here with your logic, am jealous of your success and you deserve any dollar you milked from those cretins. *tip of the hat*

Not.Shadow

Jul 31, 2019
To be accurate, he changed it from v1.0 to v0.71 after the abandoned tag, then right after release of v0.71 he changed it to v0.73 and 80%, which has now this morning changed into 90%.
Yes when it was v1.0 it was written " release on 2021 " I mean there was no percentage

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone still got a link for an Android version? Gonna be away from my PC for quite a few weeks, but there's no link on the first page. Even version 0.6 would suffice, since the new update was meh anyways

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone still got a link for an Android version? Gonna be away from my PC for quite a few weeks, but there's no link on the first page. Even version 0.6 would suffice, since the new update was meh anyways
Look here.

Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning

Here is android apk by my friend BrandyYT
https://f95zone.to/members/brandyyt.3116311/

and apk includes mod too and here is link:
Mega

Apk work on every phone.

Thank you

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes