REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
1627669164211.png

On his main website, which got updated TODAY...meaning I don't even think he can get 10% finished for this weekend.

This is clearly bullshit since he admitted he had 0.7 finished and now he's playing games with us with percentages...

You can't admit you've finished a whole version and then split the version up into chapters and then say that chapter is still 90% finished.

He takes us for fools.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
You can't admit you've finished a whole version and then split the version up into chapters and then say that chapter is still 90% finished.
I mean of course he can. Having renders ready is one thing, but then he needs Onyxdime to write the smut for it and then his programmer to put all that shit together, as the truth is that he has just been rendering but not putting the stuff together. His part always is only making the renders, so when he says something is ready, he always means renders and doesn't mention the writing and programming that still needs to be done. It's pretty evident that he either has the thing fully rendered and now he is just performing the final milking with it which will end in December, thus way completing the game in 2021 as he said he would or then he is just playing around and doesn't have anything.

Reactions: Ouga

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
if just money your looking for got those too for console

money:
inventory.money = X (total amount)

inventory.earn(5000) - (add to it)
This should give you an extra $5000 you can change the number to whatever you want

both works

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Lain's mod is more useful than just a money cheat. Only valid and decent walkthrough this game has. I don't like messing with console command BS personally myself, but, to each their own.

Reactions: d@lt0n

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Lain's mod is more useful than just a money cheat. Only valid and decent walkthrough this game has. I don't like messing with console command BS personally myself, but, to each their own.
i know it is useful, i do use it, if there is mod with any game am using it, and i do mess around with consoles too its been years since had any issues with any game.
anyway have just dropped it in case anyone need it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note while my personal favorite character in this game for the MC to hook up with is Caroline, I have to ask who do you think would take finding out you were with one of your other family members the worst assuming you weren't dating them as well?

Prior to the last update I thought it would be Linda but now I have to go with Sarah.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'd have to disagree with you there friend. I don't use walkthoughs for any game I play and I hade a ton of money, Ro Sham Bo is broken :).
I never had a problem with Janken (yes I call it that :LOL:) I just save and reload whenever I win or lose respectively. Memory is pretty easy. But I use WTs for most of my games mainly because I want to see if the girl I chose lives up to my expectations :) (and to get all the gallery scenes unlocked)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I never had a problem with Janken (yes I call it that :LOL:) I just save and reload whenever I win or lose respectively. Memory is pretty easy. But I use WTs for most of my games mainly because I want to see if the girl I chose lives up to my expectations :) (and to get all the gallery scenes unlocked)
Walkthroughs have never been my thing, I never even bought the Prima guides growing up when they started, I loved and still do love figuring out that stuff on my own. The only thing I use are the I patches and whatnot and a little mod I put together that I use for every renpy game and all that does is disable that damn v and hpunch, screen shake in general.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Walkthroughs have never been my thing, I never even bought the Prima guides growing up when they started, I loved and still do love figuring out that stuff on my own. The only thing I use are the I patches and whatnot and a little mod I put together that I use for every renpy game and all that does is disable that damn v and hpunch, screen shake in general.
I had a TON of Primas as a kid. A mountain of them to be honest. Last Prima I bought I think was the Skyrim LE in the hardcover. I didn't really use it but treated it like a DnD monster manual. just looking at all the information on the creatures, draugr, dragons, etc.

It was more for me to read to relax than to use

Reactions: Meghead and Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I had a TON of Primas as a kid. A mountain of them to be honest. Last Prima I bought I think was the Skyrim LE in the hardcover. I didn't really use it but treated it like a DnD monster manual. just looking at all the information on the creatures, draugr, dragons, etc.

It was more for me to read to relax than to use
I still have a stack of the guides around here somewhere. I started picking them up later on because I consider them "a part of the game collection" I just never used them for their actual purpose. The Bestiaries are the best part I think, especially for the Final Fantasy games, I like to see the inner workings.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I still have a stack of the guides around here somewhere. I started picking them up later on because I consider them "a part of the game collection" I just never used them for their actual purpose. The Bestiaries are the best part I think, especially for the Final Fantasy games, I like to see the inner workings.
Completely agree on the Bestiary part. That's why I only got the Monster Manuals for most editions of DnD

Reactions: Skeltom
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes