Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everybody lies .. unbeknown to dev or Mc even ... lies take eachother out and all turns to puff.

Not to imply it's going to actually happen or is even a priority but the quest with the blonde twins needs a rework, specifically the path where you lie to them about the company names. The company names the PC gives them are modified joke versions of the real companies so how can they even invest, those stocks don't exist. Right off the bat they'd know you lied. I guess this is rather trivial but that brings up another issue: even if the PC is giving them random stock names it doesn't follow they'll lose all their money investing in those. Realistically - at worst they lose some of their investment; at best get a modest return. And then there's the fact the PC visits their place, seemingly nonchalant/oblivious about the possibility they've realised he lied and want revenge.

As it stands the best solution is prob to make the dialogue reflect that the PC actively wants to teach them a lesson for trying to swindle his dad's business (and therefore, indirectly, his own inheritance), while being stupid enough to think they won't realise he did so and keeps visiting their place for reward sex anyway. I mean the PC in this game is a dumbass to begin with so that would make sense.

Another option is to redo the whole path - PC records them asking him to steal company secrets and blackmails them into sex.
Do they lose their lush house? NO.
Do they move out? NO.
Ha HA!

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Dongvatm

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone have a full walkthrough? I played this game long time ago so i forgot how to play it. Thank you so much

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How big/long is the new content?
It'll most likely be the length of the Sara content we got in the last patch, but that's just an assumption. I've heard scuttlebutt that this update is on Judy, but that could've just been rumours and if it is about Judy, it's the beginning of her route.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the situation with Lily is actually to Sara's advantage; she wants to date her own brother and that could be frowned upon, but if Lily is there as "the beard" she could deflect all suspitions

iLoveN7

Jul 31, 2021
It'll most likely be the length of the Sara content we got in the last patch, but that's just an assumption. I've heard scuttlebutt that this update is on Judy, but that could've just been rumours and if it is about Judy, it's the beginning of her route.
Dont think its about judy tho, would be a stupid idea to start a whole new route

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Dont think its about judy tho, would be a stupid idea to start a whole new route
He did say Judy and Violet are getting their own routes. They'll probably only be 3-point routes, not 5 like the main girls. If you think about it, Judy is writing a book and has a deal with Linda over the MC about the whole taboo thing. I'm sure her route would be pretty interesting if it actually happened.

I don't know if he decided to stick to that plan though. Before the last update. I think it was May or so (maybe earlier) he said he was going to do a couple of new routes. We'll see what happens though.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Judy isn't a whole new route. Just is a continuation of the Linda route. Judy has the answers as to why Linda has such a LOVE interest in MC. You have to have Judy in order to continue with the Linda route. Besides if you remember Judy was the very first character MC spoke with in the beginning of the game.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
He did say Judy and Violet are getting their own routes. They'll probably only be 3-point routes, not 5 like the main girls. If you think about it, Judy is writing a book and has a deal with Linda over the MC about the whole taboo thing. I'm sure her route would be pretty interesting if it actually happened.

I don't know if he decided to stick to that plan though. Before the last update. I think it was May or so (maybe earlier) he said he was going to do a couple of new routes. We'll see what happens though.
Violet a 3-point route yes I can see. Judy will be morel like the main girls. The reason I say that is she holds the key to continuing the Linda route. It isn't just the book deal with Linda. But Judy knows why the whole Love/Desire interest MC started and just how strong it is. She may also know how much Linda knows about Bob's secret room.

Remember she is a Therapist so she probably isn't just going to "GIVE HIM" the answers but "Talk" him through them. So that he comes to the correct answers himself. She may hint and nudge him. Give him some leads to track down himself. But all that will take some time.

Wait a minute!!!! Caroline!!!! Caroline was in a very bad place (before the game began) due to her ex-boyfriend's abuse. Linda would have noticed that behavior from Caroline. Did Linda send Caroline to Judy for Therapy? hmmmmm

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Violet a 3-point route yes I can see. Judy will be morel like the main girls. The reason I say that is she holds the key to continuing the Linda route. It isn't just the book deal with Linda. But Judy knows why the whole Love/Desire interest MC started and just how strong it is. She may also know how much Linda knows about Bob's secret room.

Remember she is a Therapist so she probably isn't just going to "GIVE HIM" the answers but "Talk" him through them. So that he comes to the correct answers himself. She may hint and nudge him. Give him some leads to track down himself. But all that will take some time.

Wait a minute!!!! Caroline!!!! Caroline was in a very bad place (before the game began) due to her ex-boyfriend's abuse. Linda would have noticed that behavior from Caroline. Did Linda send Caroline to Judy for Therapy? hmmmmm
From what I know of Caroline's route, she was on antidepressants, but she never said anything about therapy. I've replayed her route a gazillion times and I don't think I ever saw that word pop up. I mean, she had to get a Rx from someone, I guess Judy's the only suspect in that case and it's certainly possible.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are her therapy!
From what I know of Caroline's route, she was on antidepressants, but she never said anything about therapy. I've replayed her route a gazillion times and I don't think I ever saw that word pop up. I mean, she had to get a Rx from someone, I guess Judy's the only suspect in that case and it's certainly possible.
Go bang her outta depression right now!
Go git !!!

Reactions: Tor7

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
No i haven't either. But neither has Linda. Until bluntly asked about it. Also in order to be on antidepressants you have to have a prescription from a Dr. A medical Dr would have sent her to a Psychiatrist . Who in the game is the closest to a Psychiatrist (may actually be one)????

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No i haven't either. But neither has Linda. Until bluntly asked about it. Also in order to be on antidepressants you have to have a prescription from a Dr. A medical Dr would have sent her to a Psychiatrist . Who in the game is the closest to a Psychiatrist (may actually be one)????
I would think that Judy, to be a therapist, even if it's school related, still has to have that degree. I mean it's been said that Caroline being with the MC and the photo sessions and all was like therapy, and it was. Judy is the only one in the game that has that skill set.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes