Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Meh, Judy is hot, but I am not looking forward to this. It's only a start of her route, so we won't get real sex scene. More like some pointless boob/ass/feet job... or something equally annoying. But, there is big if... If game gets updated at all. :D

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Judy best girl :love:
Judy seems to have all the answers to the secrets in this game. I know she has the story on why Linda desires MC so much. From the pic of her above she might have secrets on Bob as well. Judy may also have answers to Caroline. Caroline was on antidepressants which she had to have gotten from someone in the medical/mental field.........only one in the game would have been Judy!!!

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Hey, i have a problem with Sara at Step 31 in the walkthrough:
She doesn't come in my room, i have waited for more than 2 days and i cannot find her anywhere in the game. Because of this i cannot start the update because the mall hasn't finished until jet.
Can anyone help me?

best wishes

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
Hey, i have a problem with Sara at Step 31 in the walkthrough:
She doesn't come in my room, i have waited for more than 2 days and i cannot find her anywhere in the game. Because of this i cannot start the update because the mall hasn't finished until jet.
Can anyone help me?

best wishes
If memory servers, you need to progress with Linda till the kitchen scene in the evening. This is where Sara is no longer grounded.

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
If memory servers, you need to progress with Linda till the kitchen scene in the evening. This is where Sara is no longer grounded.
Hello, thanks for your message. I have already finished all the other charakters - also the kitchen szene

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Could it be the problem, that i cannot finish the weekend event with sara? It comes again and again every week no matter that i have finished it a week before....

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I have to admit that Judy is better tnan nothing. Significantly better.
Judy's story holds the Key to Linda's story. Judy knows why Linda desires MC. Judy may also know more about Caroline. Due to Caroline's ex-boyfriend Caroline was on antidepressants. Who else in the game but Judy could Caroline had gotten a prescription for antidepressants from but Judy? Judy may also hold the secrets to Bob. After all there is some lady in the Photos with Bob hanging up in Bob's secret room. Could it have been Judy?

How many others does Judy know the secret of????

Has Judy been manipulating the whole family just to get her book written?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
While this is the correct reply from a legal standpoint, as well as a consensual one, it can easily be taken another way. While I see the relevance of the arguments about many euro and Japanese systems using a system based on grade/group, added to the immaturity of Sara, this certainly can't be the case as that would bring up sever legal issues. Thus they mustbe nearly the same age and Sara is a moron who as we have seen with her poor grades, has failed multiple years in school. Thus being 18 BUT still in the 8th grade because shes dumber than a pile of rocks.

Also, being that this is most obviously the 2nd half of the school year, as there is implied history before the start of the game of the school year, with the MC falling for his teacher, the attempted flirting and escolation of his infatuation to the point of asking out the teacher, which likely took time to develope and then more so to gain the courage to ask out said teacher. Which would mean that most all students in the final year would be 18. I would even dare to say that the MC and Sara could be fraternal twins, which would be most common for girl/boy twin types.

This would explain all the apparent age issues, and ensure that the game is not breaking any laws.
Each person who plays this game can themselves determine the ages of MC, Caroline and Sara. That said I will tell you when I play the game how old I think each are.

Caroline 23-24 she is out of college so that is about the age I would put her.

Sara - behavior/ body development 13-15 to me that is just where she is. And why I try to skip playing any scenes with her.

MC - 15-17 First off we haven't seen him drive once. He doesn't have a car or motorcycle like Caroline. He doesn't even seem to have a license. Everyone in the family drives and has some sort of vehicle. So if he was 18 wouldn't he? (Hell I was driving at 10 on the farm. Had my first car at 15 (hardship license due to the farm)). It's not like the family is poor and can't afford something for him. Linda would probably get him anything he wanted.

Now with that said does it matter? Legally for the game all of the characters MUST BE OVER 18!!!! But as I have said each person can choose for themselves how old they are to them. I'm not sure why there is even an argument about their ages. How old I choose them to be has nothing what so ever to do with your playing the game. Heck if you want Sara to be 118 in your game then by God she can be 118!! It doesn't effect me or my game playing one bit!!! If I believe she is 14 and I don't want anything to do with her does it effect your game playing at all?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Sara being in 8th grade is as believable as her having an A cup - those are not A cups and she is not 13-14.
The setting is high-school so the range should be 16-19.
As for her behavior .... really? Do people here know what tik-tok is and how veeeeery stupid and childish teens and young adults can be?
Oh, and the 8E sign is probably just Icstor using default assets because why would he bother with details like that. Just find school assets for Daz (or whatever the fuck he is using) and use the cheapest/first things you find

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes