df223

Mar 13, 2021
This motherfker of ICSTOR... i have to admit the game is insanely good... i played the version back in the past where the last scene with Celia was the WECBAM thing... and waited A LOT to play it again because i didn t want to finish the content in 1 hour... then it happenned what everybody knows... a lot of time without update...i obviously hated him too, but holy shit i downloaded the game and i gotta to say it... i fucking love this dev... motherfucker...

carmelino

Oct 28, 2019
hi guys does anyone have the old file that translated the game into Italian up to version 0.6? that mega in first page doesn't work anymore

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Guys, little problem, the game doesn't give me weekend options.. from Friday skip automatically to Monday! Why? Someone know how to solve it?
If I had to guess, you have not done one or several events that are needed to trigger it/them.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
News #27 - Changes and release date

Hey guys!

I want to start this post by saying that this is a very important message so please read it all, I’ll try to keep it short and simple.

Milfy City
There will be a lot of changes starting the new month along with the game release schedule. Due to a lot of bad circumstances that I won’t even bother to write about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, it’s all up to you to decide. The general plan has not changed and version 1.0 will be released this year with all the basic content and storylines finished. (Without additional/not main characters.)
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will start releasing the updates in increments and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.75. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two weeks. The first update of the game will be on the 14th then on the 31st. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations. I just want to disclose the amount of content we can put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we have to change a lot of things. I’ll start posting information and previews after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Nope. My attitude changed dramatically. Since I can’t work at my own pace and when I’m quiet people think that I’m not working, not creating anything. Maybe it’s stupid but that made me feel very upset. I’ll now be very active here and on Discord which I encourage you to join :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is good, pointing out my mistakes also but insulting and swearing will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your continued support! :)

Reactions: William_Folk

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
BTW, I'm excited for Judy's update, she is one of my favorites along with "Auntie", I hope to live until he completes the game since I have played all his games to the end, although at this rate I'll watch the One Piece final chapter first before watching the Milfy City finale.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Amazing content for now... Just wondering when we'll FINALLY eat Sara out! All good cunnilingus scene with nearly all girl, yet Sara is left out... Just want to please the little buttercup!

Reactions: Nulldev

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Okay, so I downloaded the newest version ... he REALLY put it out right out there. Flat out said that it's been two years wait and the "patrons" don't want to hear about it IN THE NEW CONVERSATION? Stuck it right in the conversation that he pulled one over on his patreons for two years and basically TOLD YOU that it was no big deal. That is some balls on this one. Man. Crazy, I don't understand the appeal. The game is pretty good, but wow. I'd never do that to anyone who was sponsoring my game. It's just bad business. Add to that he is being told to change the game now? They have an issue with content that's been fine for over two years now, and suddenly he needs to change it from the bottom up? Patreon has an issue with content on a game they've only been told about (I doubt they ever played it) and they only have an issue with "non consensual" blackmail, not the acts during the characters sleeping (do we use the R word here?) or the fact that he's mentioned them being related, and the one girl is CLEARLY not ... um, what's the word ... mature enough? (definitely not throwing the P word around here.) Sounds a little suspect to me. It seems to me that if Patreon were truly investigating and making "guided" changes like his posts say, they would make him change the entire game from the ground up. Stacking things in order of offense, wouldn't the blackmail be the least offensive of all the things this game includes? I'm not accusing or anything, just stating that there are more than a few actions going on here that scream red flag and definitely serve as a HUGE no for this developer in particular. This just screams disrespect for everyone paying him. Shame.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes