ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I would think that Judy, to be a therapist, even if it's school related, still has to have that degree. I mean it's been said that Caroline being with the MC and the photo sessions and all was like therapy, and it was. Judy is the only one in the game that has that skill set.
Yes i agree. I think there is more to Judy then meets the eye. And to the eye there is something very nice to look at with her. I think Judy is the Key to the whole story! We won't know how deep her story goes till we start down the rabbit hole. Yes this might be far fetched but is the Headmaster really the Boss of the underworld there ..........or could he just be a figure head and Judy is the real boss? All we know for sure right now is Judy does have some Connection with Linda........but is that all or IS THERE MORE????

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, what do uou think of MC and females age? I bet MC to be 18-19, Sarah is fewer younger, Caroline is 23-25. Judy is in early thirties. So Linda is most matured and is 45-50 years old. Am I mistaken?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC and Sara are either the same age or a year apart, but in the same grade. Sara's not under 18, and they're both still in High School.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the most recent update with Sara a couple of weeks ago :)

The next update is focusing on another fan-favorite who hasn’t seen much attention in Milfy City yet - Judy. All animations and pictures have been rendered and sent to the writer, who is currently working to get everything written ASAP.

I’m hoping that he will be finished in the next few days, so I can send the work on to the programmer.

Thank you for your patience. I hope you’re all looking forward to seeing Judy in action for the first time!

This post will be deleted after the release.

Thanks for your continued support! :)

ICSTOR

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Guys, little problem, the game doesn't give me weekend options.. from Friday skip automatically to Monday! Why? Someone know how to solve it?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Hey everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the most recent update with Sara a couple of weeks ago :)

The next update is focusing on another fan-favorite who hasn’t seen much attention in Milfy City yet - Judy. All animations and pictures have been rendered and sent to the writer, who is currently working to get everything written ASAP.

I’m hoping that he will be finished in the next few days, so I can send the work on to the programmer.

Thank you for your patience. I hope you’re all looking forward to seeing Judy in action for the first time!

ICSTOR
Can you repost the image? It's not loading.

Reactions: ztg1234

shak4560

Jan 20, 2019
Hey everyone,

ICSTOR
hey my friends ! the pic not open to me . someone can send it again ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes