Sep 29, 2019
This motherfker of ICSTOR... i have to admit the game is insanely good... i played the version back in the past where the last scene with Celia was the WECBAM thing... and waited A LOT to play it again because i didn t want to finish the content in 1 hour... then it happenned what everybody knows... a lot of time without update...i obviously hated him too, but holy shit i downloaded the game and i gotta to say it... i fucking love this dev... motherfucker...
------------------------
Me man I waited a lot to play the game to not stop every update I still not done with the game. This game is so good; I love the sisters on this game. I hope we see more of them i have not played the last update the Sara(update) but cannot wait.
I kid you not. I waited more than 2 years just to start playing the game so the story could be more advance.
But I love this game even with the waiting.
Cheers to the community I can understand your frustrations in waiting and waiting. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah...I think it is about time I move on from watching this game develop. I remember it being an unexpected gem of a find when first discovering f95 a few years back. I knew it could be awesome if given time to mature.

Turns out not a lot has happened since then and the sparkle I once saw in the game was largely an illusion. The abandoned drama rekindled my interest briefly, but for all the wrong reasons. Thankfully there is no shortage of aspiring newer games inching towards completion!

White

Feb 22, 2017
Hi, even after applying the incest patch from the OP I am still getting called "a good friend", did I fuck up soomething?

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
WTF !!!!!!! After so much waiting and disappointment, it turns out that now an android version of this latest installment does not come out

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
Saw the comment by Dasati that someone shared a couple post back. Are they seriously just gonna axe Celia or like Ashbash said and just rework? Such a shame since model wise, she was actually imo one of the best character models along with Linda, Caroline, and blonde Aunt for me so I hope they work on her but knowing ICSTOR she'll prolly be prioritized last or forgotten since he still needs to put out the other characters but this pateron hiccup is for sure gonna make him go MIA again I feel :cautious:

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

skyrimfanboy

Feb 10, 2021
hi, is it normal that when sara writes u sms to go to mall and u go there, that sara isnt there and u like stuck in the mall? there is no "back" button

edit: ok i can go back with mouswheel, so nvm

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
If you imagine a good outcome, maybe as a result, the dialogues will be redone, where she more or less agrees for sex and other and a patch for blackmail will also be released, so that everything is the same as before?
This is real?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes