Tex_76

Jun 29, 2019
What is this new devilry? An update? Quick, someone grab me a cold one from the 9th gate of Hell.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
So, how long before this game is finished since it seems this author has the same work ethics than the one from Kingdom of Deception.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
any news? did Patreons have solved the issues about pedophilia, non-consensual sex, violence, murder?

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
No he isn't. He didn't do shit for two years then rushed a half update in 2-3 months when he saw the abandonned tag. 400 renders and 38 outdated animations. Basically what DPC, MisterJet, Philly and many others devs can do in 2 months and the guy has a fucking team. :rolleyes:

What kind of money and time are you talking about ? The money his patreon provided him for two years ? Many users here used to be patreons but received nothing in return. They've already paid for it but the scammer didn't do shit. As for the others, they were smart enough to not pledge. I mean seriously why should we ? It would be a complete waste of money.

For years, Icstor failed to provide reliable deadlines, continuously and repeatedly made promises that keep getting broken, didn't care for his community by communicating and being transparent, made excuses, dodge around and avoid facing the issues around the game. You're just delusional.
Yes.

I was a hard supporter of Milfy City and its dev, the man behind icstor project. After Lindas update, this man begun his log way of lies, frauds, hoax. Precisley, I've found this list of synonyms: each one is a descriptionof this man. For me, basically he is a charlatan.

(Merrian Webster Thesaurus)

Synonyms & Antonyms of hoaxer

1a dishonest person who uses clever means to cheat others out of something of value
  • if it sounds too good to be true, you're probably dealing with a hoaxer in a boiler room somewhere
Synonyms for hoaxer
  • (or ),
  • [chiefly British],
  • (or ),
Words Related to hoaxer
  • (or ),
  • (also ),
  • (or ),
  • (or )

Reactions: SidL05
Jun 15, 2021
At least Icstor is updating the game, and not putting everything behind a pay wall, just liks Darth Smut did with Death Star Trainer. Icstor is doing this out of his or her own time, money, etc. And you lot complain about how slow they are at releasing updates, etc. I do understand a game not updating for long periods of time. However, if all you do is complain, anywhere, then you aren't giving anything postive. Have any single one of you complainers offered anything, anywhere to Icstor, aside from complaints? Or getting this thread listed as abandonded? No, you have not. So, stop whinging about the game, and start putting some positivity out there. Otherwise, you could end up having to go to Patreon or Subscribestar and paying for the game that way. Never mind getting it for free from here.
And let's not forget the moderators who have been patient, kind, and allowing all of us to have a voice here. Otherwise, it could be either a much shorter thread, or all posts approved by a moderator before posting. So think before you do something stupid.
Hi Icstor

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
So, like since this is dead, can I say what my fav game on here is without retribution? I mean, bot forbid I speak on a game updated regularly that may or may not appease players in need of consistent updates (with or without similar premises)

magnusjr123

Feb 19, 2020
Here is my issue as a newbie. With everyone commenting so much this game is still trending meaning people like me will come here see it was updated recently but not notice it took 2 years to get that update and soon after have our hopes crushed. Just let the thread die peeps

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Wait so... why is having to change Celia content/images? Is it the reports he received on Patreon? What were they reporting him for lol, nsfw content with minors? Blackmail?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Here is my issue as a newbie. With everyone commenting so much this game is still trending meaning people like me will come here see it was updated recently but not notice it took 2 years to get that update and soon after have our hopes crushed. Just let the thread die peeps
Welcome to the asylum!

I get what you are saying, and agree, but this thread will never die (unless F95 completely removes it).

There are a ton of people pissed off at the Dev (with very good reason, a lot of them are ex-supporters) and a bunch of fanatical fans that will defend anything the Dev does (or actually doesn't do).
Personally I just occasionally pop in for the comments; I would have forgotten about this (if I even bothered trying it) a LONG time ago if it wasn't for the civil war keeping it in the trending section.

In general; if you see a large number of discussion pages, and a low number of releases, scan the comments before trying it. At least the last few pages. Either it is absolutely amazing, or there are massive issues (at least that has been my experience so far).

Enjoy your stay here; meds are to the left & straight jackets are on the right. Try not to feed the trolls too much, they are like strays; once you start feeding them, they are almost impossible to get rid of :D

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Welcome to the asylum!

I get what you are saying, and agree, but this thread will never die (unless F95 completely removes it).

There are a ton of people pissed off at the Dev (with very good reason, a lot of them are ex-supporters) and a bunch of fanatical fans that will defend anything the Dev does (or actually doesn't do).
Personally I just occasionally pop in for the comments; I would have forgotten about this (if I even bothered trying it) a LONG time ago if it wasn't for the civil war keeping it in the trending section.

In general; if you see a large number of discussion pages, and a low number of releases, scan the comments before trying it. At least the last few pages. Either it is absolutely amazing, or there are massive issues (at least that has been my experience so far).

Enjoy your stay here; meds are to the left & straight jackets are on the right. Try not to feed the trolls too much, they are like strays; once you start feeding them, they are almost impossible to get rid of :D
You just hit the nail on the head. The problem isn't the game! In fact lets be honest the game itself is AMAZING!!! The problem is the updates! If the game sucked no one would bother coming here!!! But since it is one of the best games out there, we all keep returning while hoping and praying!!! Dying to know what will happen next with Lynda (& Bob), Caroline, Judy, Sidra & Isla.......we want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus we all like (when the mods let us) to vent about you know who!

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
any news? did Patreons have solved the issues about pedophilia, non-consensual sex, violence, murder?
People like this SJW clown spouting labels demanding censorship of a video game clearly made for ADULTS that makes me question humanity. Who are you to decide what pixels on my computer screen can do? I really would just like some solid source as to what actually happened. whatever its just sad I see people who take video games so seriously idk just hope the game gets done and Maim Lain can undo whatever censorship these losers forced on the game.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Some user (I think in this forum) for some reason decided to pipe up and and spam report ICSTOR's Patreon page with a long essay (including screenshots and videos) until it got flagged for review. Patreon picked up the report and had a discussion with ICSTOR to remove the night scenes with Caroline and Sara in their bedrooms as it's considered rape and non-consensual sex as well as too remove the Celia webcam/blackmail stuff essentially meaning her whole entire story has to be rewritten because of that moron (which is a content update within itself, those renders have to be deleted or reworked).

This is the reason for the the delay on the Judy update (v0.73).

We all know what ICSTOR is like with MORE work...we barely just got him to come out of his cave and now some idiot has scared him back inside...see you in 2 years? Who knows now.
There is no evidence for that .
Icstor could have created that f95zone account (under a different name) by himself or one of his minions just to fool us all that he reported icstor.
He posted that his site is under review, he can say a lot.
At Icstor, the rule still applies that out of 10 sentences, nine are lies and one is suspicious.
Usually patreon state that a site is under review, you would clearly see it by visiting patreon.com/icstor but thats not the case.
Even if its all true what he says he don't need a year to change all the content, he could change the problematic content in under a month, if he wants to.
To trust a person who has already uttered so much crap is lunatic.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes