TheTrumanShow

Apr 14, 2021
He was. He spent assumably the majority of 2020 planning and developing Milfy Kingdom instead of working on Milfy City. But now, out of nowhere, he has axed all the information of Milfy Kingdom from Patreon, and has even changed its name back into the "Project X" that it already was before he announced Milfy Kingdom in November 2020, which most likely now is going to be that Milfy Mafia thing that is presented in that SubscribeStar page and is claimed to be starting in 2022. So, he basically dropped the game he had assumably spent the whole last year on before it was ever even started. Or was the whole Milfy Kingdom just one more of his lies among the others? Everybody can make their own judgments on that one.
That's news to me, the guy should just finish out Milfy City strong before launching anything else.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Sorry about the divorce my friend. I've been there twice and honestly, I was pretty relieved both times. The view was better both times going out than coming in it was like hell was off my shoulders.
It was hard for me at first just to come to an empty apartment, I got drunk, went to bed, went to work in the morning, and so every day, work helped me get through this, plus I got a cat, so everything is fine now, although I did not go on vacation with this summer, all summer at work, but I have no regrets.
Oh, and f95 helped a lot.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
How did anyone fall for that bullshit? If patreon thought there was rape in the game they would block his page immediately and would only maybe reopen it when he removed it.
Good point, a lot of this is comical now. There's frustration on both sides, with the fans who are fed up and a Dev who clearly fed up this project. I had a nice giggle earlier when I found out about Project X, the audacity.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks my friend. Good, sort of, to be back. Yeah I had to take a few days away from the VN scene after a few mental health issues came up with my bipolar schizoaffective shit.

I actually uninstalled ALL my VNs at one point and blocked F95 and a few other sites like it so I can re-center myself. Only problem is, I have to go through all my games and get all of my 25k+ screenshots back and all the music I had in my iTunes.

I'm also avoiding all VNs that fuck with my emotions because I don't need things like attempting suicide (Leap of Faith) in my face after all my failed ODs. I'm sticking to games that are either completed or I know will not kick me in nuts when it comes to my emotions. AL I can deal with because I've played it so much, but I don't want the drama anymore of certain games (Leap of Faith, Intertwined, DIK, etc)

I'd rather not go through a box of Kleenex anymore while playing a game.
play japanese game dude, it always complete but mostly censored and NTR

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
I'm confused here. But if he has to yank the game until he fixes the blackmail and so called incest and rape scenes then why isn't Patreon doing the same thing to other games like Blackmailing the Family? I think he's full of shit and his supporters keep on falling for it. This site just needs to put the abandoned tag back on this game because his scamming ass ain't coming back with an update for another 2 years.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I'm confused here. But if he has to yank the game until he fixes the blackmail and so called incest and rape scenes then why isn't Patreon doing the same thing to other games like Blackmailing the Family? I think he's full of shit and his supporters keep on falling for it. This site just needs to put the abandoned tag back on this game because his scamming ass ain't coming back with an update for another 2 years.
Write a long ass report email for Patreon about that and all of those games with evidence of the guideline breaks and Patreon will take a look at it then. Patreon won't do shit without someone properly reaching out to them, because there is simply too much content out there for them to monitor everything, that's why they have all these report features. But do keep in mind that just one or two sentences won't do anything, so it really needs to be convincing report so they will actually bite it. And sure, he could be lying, but that's what we will find out when the next update comes. If the school setup, sleep scenes and Celia's blackmailing have actually been changed, then we know he didn't lie this time and he was actually under review.

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
Write a long ass report email for Patreon about that and all of those games with evidence of the guideline breaks and Patreon will take a look at it then. Patreon won't do shit without someone properly reaching out to them, because there is simply too much content out there for them to monitor everything, that's why they have all these report features. But do keep in mind that just one or two sentences won't do anything, so it really needs to be convincing report so they will actually bite it. And sure, he could be lying, but that's what we will find out when the next update comes. If the school setup, sleep scenes and Celia's blackmailing have actually been changed, then we know he didn't lie this time and he was actually under review.
He is obviously lying, its what he does, he went from have personal issues delaying the second promised update to now Patreon is shutting me down. To fix those things he mentioned all he has to do is change certain dialog or add some in , or take out some renders/stills its not like he has to rebuild the game from the ground up, it would take a day minimum, its a quick fix and enough to convince/fool people like you that he aint full of shit and that this delay is justified.

going by what you said about "If the school setup, sleep scenes and Celia's blackmailing have actually been changed, then we know he didn't lie this time and he was actually under review"

well no it doesn't prove shit, he is still a lying sack of shit who is a scam artist

How does anyone believe the shit he puts out, and when people call him out on his shit others come to his defense,

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
He is obviously lying, its what he does, he went from have personal issues delaying the second promised update to now Patreon is shutting me down. To fix those things he mentioned all he has to do is change certain dialog or add some in , or take out some renders/stills its not like he has to rebuild the game from the ground up, it would take a day minimum, its a quick fix and enough to convince/fool people like you that he aint full of shit and that this delay is justified.

going by what you said about "If the school setup, sleep scenes and Celia's blackmailing have actually been changed, then we know he didn't lie this time and he was actually under review"

well no it doesn't prove shit, he is still a lying sack of shit who is a scam artist

How does anyone believe the shit he puts out, and when people call him out on his shit others come to his defense,
He needed to change stuff, yes. But changing stuff in one day ain't really going to be so easy if you want to make it look even decently good. So no, it wouldn't be taking only just a one day minimum, since it's not even only ICSTOR who is involved with the project but also his writer who most likely has other life too than just write stuff for ICSTOR. But you can still trust me that he ain't fooling me. I know what he is, I'm very well aware of that. However I can still believe he is under review for the content. It would be pretty odd if he wasn't, because I'm sure and I even know for a fact that twofirstnames wasn't the only one who reported the stuff directly for Patreon. If he changes stuff, it does prove it. He could've just gone with "I'm having this and this and this and this" excuses or without any explanations at all like before instead of going to say that Patreon is causing him trouble by reviewing his content. So no, I'm not "justifying" any of his delays. But you do know that if he would've lied about that, he would've been already kicked out of Patreon after releasing that statement, because that breaks the ToS of Patreon. However, being honest this one time doesn't wipe off the dishonesty of 1.5 years, be sure about that.

spar

May 15, 2017
He needed to change stuff, yes. But changing stuff in one day ain't really going to be so easy if you want to make it look even decently good. So no, it wouldn't be taking only just a one day minimum, since it's not even only ICSTOR who is involved with the project but also his writer who most likely has other life too than just write stuff for ICSTOR. But you can still trust me that he ain't fooling me. I know what he is, I'm very well aware of that. However I can still believe he is under review for the content. It would be pretty odd if he wasn't, because I'm sure and I even know for a fact that twofirstnames wasn't the only one who reported the stuff directly for Patreon. If he changes stuff, it does prove it. He could've just gone with "I'm having this and this and this and this" excuses or without any explanations at all like before instead of going to say that Patreon is causing him trouble by reviewing his content. So no, I'm not "justifying" any of his delays. But you do know that if he would've lied about that, he would've been already kicked out of Patreon after releasing that statement, because that breaks the ToS of Patreon. However, being honest this one time doesn't wipe off the dishonesty of 1.5 years, be sure about that.
And clearly the excuse of the last publication is a lie, when Patreon violates a rule, the first thing it does is put the account under review, which never happened in this case.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
So, we have someone claiming to have wrote an essay reporting Icstor with loads of evidence, when if my understanding is correct the report feature doesn't even allow that. It simply states to contact the creator.......

Secondly, if any of the bull Icstor and his team are spouting off was true then the page would still be suspended until the modifications have been completed like they have done with other creators before, if somethings against their ToS then they dont give you a slap on the wrist and tell you to fix it by a certain time, it gets locked until its done.

Reactions: Q Who

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
And clearly the excuse of the last publication is a lie, when Patreon violates a rule, the first thing it does is put the account under review, which never happened in this case.
Secondly, if any of the bull Icstor and his team are spouting off was true then the page would still be suspended until the modifications have been completed like they have done with other creators before, if somethings against their ToS then they dont give you a slap on the wrist and tell you to fix it by a certain time, it gets locked until its done.
You see this is where you two and few others claiming this are simply wrong, because that is not the case every time automatically. This is a direct quote from Patreon:
”A member of the Trust & Safety team will review the report and if our Community Guidelines have been violated, the case manager will contact the creator to let them know that they are outside these guidelines.

This is a commitment to creators. We know this is your livelihood. We invest heavily in making these decisions as fair and transparent as possible. We always want creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation? Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue. In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account. In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Patreon.”

So most likely they haven’t seen it as ”intentional” or ”particularly bad” enough that his page should be straight away suspended or removed because of the guidelines he has broken. However, they have done the first reflex, which is informing and educating what they have done wrong and how they can fix it.

So, we have someone claiming to have wrote an essay reporting Icstor with loads of evidence, when if my understanding is correct the report feature doesn't even allow that. It simply states to contact the creator.......
You do know that they have email address for Trust & Safety team that you can contact and make more in depth report, as few people have done in this case. You just have to make some effort to actually find the right way instead of just going through the ”easy path”.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I love this... Guys keep the hits acoming. I haven't seen drama like this since the movie Idiocity. Arguing over a mentally impaired Biden wanabe, who by all accounts has been written off by anyone who has a lick of sense. If you really need stress in your life get a wife.

May 5, 2020
i see dat ther is alot of drama in here x) just deslike the game / quite icstor discord and his patreon / stop sending him support no more money no more message untile he finish the game and then evrything will be cool. or instead of keep reporting him so he give us more contant or what ever it is go and support
[Nenad Asanovic]
who is solo devloping 2 games and the first one is a master piece so the seconde will be the same
[NLT Media]
who keep giving us same good games with a master class story.
and ther is alot more devloper who realy deserve to got ours support who i can't seet because the list is too long more then Icstor so just forget about them :)

SupMate

Aug 20, 2018
Anyway to hide the UI? Pressing H doesn’t work. It’s annoying when it’s covering some parts of the nude renders

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes