Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
See ya in two years for the next time this gets marked abandoned for a week and a half lmao.

Everyone defending him need only to look at the two year period of no updates then the sudden five minute update that came out IMMEDIATELY after the abandoned tag hit. If that's not suspicious on its own, I have a game to sell you.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
ICSTOR is a scam artist and so are the people who work for him or with him . Where is version 1.0 of the game which ICSTOR said would be released sometime this year 2021 ? oh it doesn't exist because he and his team haven't done shit in two years, After two years of his bullshit there was finally an Abandoned tag put on the game here, so what does ICSTOR do, he comes out with more bullshit, oh there will be two updates a month going forward...will there fuck, the first promised update was a day or two late, the second update was delayed because of.....say it with me kids...the good old excuse of "personal issues" but dont worry his team is still working on the game, so it will be out ...oops, i spoke too soon now Patreon is on my case soooooo more delays.

how is anything that ICSTOR or his "team" say's believable, two years of nothing but lies and now all this shit, very convenient for this to happen now, it gives him more than enough time to finish his little update and another excuse for not delivering on time again
This is a problem with this model of selling games, "donations" on Patreon or things like that, whoever donates is paying for something that maybe, maybe one day will be done, you can donate about five months, receive about 3~5 updates, but there is no guarantee that the game will ever be finished, the author may get sick, or simply get bored and abandoning the project and claiming illness. Others on the other hand can simply use it as a move, produce a "mockup" there of what a game would be, win a good donation and disappear, then reappear doing the same move only under a different nickname.

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This game or lack of update, is pushing me to make my own game. Hahaha. I just have a problem of creating the animations. I do appreciate ICSTOR and his ability to create these animations. I want to try to create animations similar, but it's tough. At least for me. I'll still try as hard as I can.

There are other creators out there who update my frequently that ppl could check out. Sucks that ICSTOR just lacked motivation to complete the game. I'll try not to do the same with mine.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Until you provide better evidence of him lying about it, that is what's official.
I can only say this, previously when you reported him, it never said contact the creator. I think in fact, the trust and safety team have indeed contacted him.

As for all this "work" deserving a huge delay? No. It's not like Icstor's work is in 2 languages, has a translator or large swath's of text at all. The speed at which text can be fixed is shockingly fast...

Reworking this all in renpy? Hours at most. From my understanding, nothing with the character models has to be changed, at least from what was posted.

Last edited:

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Uhm, no... As you very well know, he was now forced to change all the content that could have anything to do with those kind of things. If he would not change those things, THEN he would be suspended or removed totally from that platform, as has been told all the time. So obviously he is not above the law, but he is just cooperating with Patreon instead of being a dick towards them. Onyxdime here explained it very well above how things with Patreon works.
Well, it turns out that the page with which you can download illegal content still works? And this illegal content, which leads to imprisonment almost all over the world, is still not blocked?

Then it turns out that 7,500 people pay ICSTOR for distributing illegal content, and Patreon contributes to this directly, since it has not blocked the page and continues to pay ICSTOR money for this!!!
And if the speed of work is too fast, then this content can hang there for another couple of years!

Here the whole mafia turns out! And ICSTOR is so dear to them that they are ready to serve a term in prison for it themselves?

Imagine such information will appear in mass media?

Yes, this is the sensation of the year!

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I wonder where you get that from? every single time I have attempted to report him via patreon, most of the options I was able to pick from gave me the "contact creator directly" or whatever message, it was fucking dumb. Maybe you are a supporter/creator so you have different options?? dunno, but I never subscribed to him and was always given that option even many months ago.
/e also what sort of logic is that? T&S contacts him about something then directs all new reports at Icstor himself? lmao what?
yes he was contacted by them, I am not arguing that.. just the logic.
It seems like they just updated it across the board, never noticed :) so you are right.

You used to get the ability to report, it's not like I do it often enough to notice the change, I simply unsub someone rather than continue paying. I have even had creators stop payments when they know they won't be producing content or working on it.

Rodanel

Apr 27, 2018
Last time I checked Icstor's patreon, I saw that Milfy City was v1.0. And Project X had a name. But now it says Milfy City v0.73. Did we go back in time? Or maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

Reactions: Foreigner10

quitoares

Jul 4, 2020
*Sigh* People are still complaining about the updates and that ICSTOR missed yet another deadline. You guys, when he said two-week release updates he meant in Venus days. Duh! it's so obvious. He still have plenty of time.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::p

I know, it's a lame joke... :( I'll walk myself out.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes