Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
Last time I checked Icstor's patreon, I saw that Milfy City was v1.0. And Project X had a name. But now it says Milfy City v0.73. Did we go back in time? Or maybe I'm just remembering wrong.
In fact you come from the future so you indeed went back in time.(y)
Thnx for the info tho :KEK:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
4th of August: "Whilst Milfy City is being reviewed by Patreon the writer and programmer will be continuing to work on the next update."
16th of August: "After their approval that everything is okay, we will immediately continue on the next update to finish it ASAP."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So when the man is being honest about one thing, he then has to lie about another thing. He really can't keep things truly honest even for once. Truly sad.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ICSTOR is a scam artist and so are the people who work for him or with him . Where is version 1.0 of the game which ICSTOR said would be released sometime this year 2021 ? oh it doesn't exist because he and his team haven't done shit in two years, After two years of his bullshit there was finally an Abandoned tag put on the game here, so what does ICSTOR do, he comes out with more bullshit, oh there will be two updates a month going forward...will there fuck, the first promised update was a day or two late, the second update was delayed because of.....say it with me kids...the good old excuse of "personal issues" but dont worry his team is still working on the game, so it will be out ...oops, i spoke too soon now Patreon is on my case soooooo more delays.

how is anything that ICSTOR or his "team" say's believable, two years of nothing but lies and now all this shit, very convenient for this to happen now, it gives him more than enough time to finish his little update and another excuse for not delivering on time again
It's not very convenient for me, having to rewrite years worth of old content to make them compliant with Community Guidelines.

It's actually a rather big headache, considering that there's no fun in rewriting stuff you did 2+ years ago.
It kinda is though, what proof has he given other than dodgy looking screen shots that could be easily photoshopped , surely he has something more concrete to prove he is not yet again spreading his bullshit .

Onyxdime works with/for him so whatever they say is suspect too.

Hey Onyxdime What have you guys been up to the last two years since the last update in 2019? Why was the second update due at the end of July not published?
Aye, I work with ICSTOR. I've also worked with half a dozen other adult game developers. I'm not on the payroll for any single one though, and I don't get any guaranteed monthly payment from any adult game developer.

I've spent the vast majority of the past two years checking UK legislation to make sure it still properly functions when we leave the EU - that's my main job, not erotic writing. As I said before, I'm a contractor and I only take on work from ICSTOR and other developers when work is available.

2nd update at the end of July took a hit due to me having to go back and check/rewrite years worth of old stuff before we could publish any more content on Patreon.

I've also been doing my own side projects over on Hentai Foundry during the past 2 years:

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
4th of August: "Whilst Milfy City is being reviewed by Patreon the writer and programmer will be continuing to work on the next update."
m16th of August: "After their approval that everything is okay, we will immediately continue on the next update to finish it ASAP."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So when the man is being honest about one thing, he then has to lie about another thing. He really can't keep things truly honest even for once. Truly sad.
Meanwhile this update was to be released on 29-30 July. He also said that he will be doing bi-weekly updates so 14 August should be another update. And till 30 August another one. Even if he does manage to release a 200 render update by the end of this month it would still be a f##king scam.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It's not very convenient for me, having to rewrite years worth of old content to make them compliant with Community Guidelines.

It's actually a rather big headache, considering that there's no fun in rewriting stuff you did 2+ years ago.

Aye, I work with ICSTOR. I've also worked with half a dozen other adult game developers. I'm not on the payroll for any single one though, and I don't get any guaranteed monthly payment from any adult game developer.

I've spent the vast majority of the past two years checking UK legislation to make sure it still properly functions when we leave the EU - that's my main job, not erotic writing. As I said before, I'm a contractor and I only take on work from ICSTOR and other developers when work is available.

2nd update at the end of July took a hit due to me having to go back and check/rewrite years worth of old stuff before we could publish any more content on Patreon.

I've also been doing my own side projects over on Hentai Foundry during the past 2 years:
Did you finish it re-writting it, though?

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
Last few posts are in favour of ScammerIcstor
maybe they works with him or he himself using those accounts to prove himself.
All those who are supporting him even after lies after lies ... let me guess retards or insane. Good folks choose your pick.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes