Yukita Sora

Feb 9, 2019
Allegedly, issues came up when it came to Celia's route because of the blackmail topic and the night-crewler scenes in the house that were basically deemed non-consensual, basically, rape. There were also questions arising because of Sara being underaged.

Things had to get rewritten. Celia's route is basically getting redone to make the blackmail thing a fetish, and whatever else they changed. Whether it's real or not is another story.

Personally, during last update in mid-June, tons of people here reported him because the update didn't come out when they wanted it to come out, and it forced Patreon to look at his page and his game.

Games worse than this are on SubStar and have patches to restore certain content. Many here think this is a ploy because he failed to meet his July update timeline.

Who the fuck knows anymore.
i think, he used it to delay the release of the game because he hasn't finished it, i don't know what the hell he's been doing for over a year now

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i think, he used it to delay the release of the game because he hasn't finished it, i don't know what the hell he's been doing for over a year now
And supposedly as well now putting work into Milfy Kingdom or Project X or whatever the fuck it is today or this second. Then he'll get burnt out and screw people on that before moving on to something else.

Finish a fucking game already

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Allegedly, issues came up when it came to Celia's route because of the blackmail topic and the night-crewler scenes in the house that were basically deemed non-consensual, basically, rape. There were also questions arising because of Sara being underaged.

Things had to get rewritten. Celia's route is basically getting redone to make the blackmail thing a fetish, and whatever else they changed. Whether it's real or not is another story.

Personally, during last update in mid-June, tons of people here reported him because the update didn't come out when they wanted it to come out, and it forced Patreon to look at his page and his game.

Games worse than this are on SubStar and have patches to restore certain content. Many here think this is a ploy because he failed to meet his July update timeline.

Who the fuck knows anymore.
Serious question. Do we really know that there was a Patreon issue? Has Patreon said there was or this what t he Dev has said?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Serious question. Do we really know that there was a Patreon issue? Has Patreon said there was or this what t he Dev has said?
Why would Patreon say anything about it to anybody else than the creator? They only inform it publicly if the page is suspended or removed, and in this case they just gave him a warning to take action towards the violations or else he would be suspended. When seeing how much this guy is avoiding to do absolutely anything, I doubt he would see so much effort that he would photoshop a picture of his Patreon page which he then sends only to his Discord's patron-only channel where there is like 5-10 active users, when instead he could just do the same thing he had done for the last 1.5 years which is just disappear in all silence and then pop up again when he felt like it was necessary.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
He's got $50k worth of motivation to fake an issue with Patreon, just like he faked his mental issues and his 8k renders done ready to be released.
Then he would probably send that "photoshopped picture" to the ones who are paying in Patreon instead of his Discord server where most of his patrons a) doesn't even have the access to and b) are not even in, don't you think? His patrons haven't gotten that image and they don't even get the situation updates that he gives in his Discord servers patron-only channel and are completely clueless of what's happening with the thing.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Then he would probably send that "photoshopped picture" to the ones who are paying in Patreon instead of his Discord server where most of his patrons a) doesn't even have the access to and b) are not even in, don't you think? His patrons haven't gotten that image and they don't even get the situation updates that he gives in his Discord servers patron-only channel and are completely clueless of what's happening with the thing.
You are aware ScamStor gives Discord benefits to Patrons, right? Most of his patrons are registered to his Discord (which you would know if you ever went there).

So putting the lie on his Discord IS a way to share that information with patrons without putting it on Patreon as a post.

Stating the "Patron-only" channel on discord doesn't reach his patrons is a pretty illogical argument.

I think I'll ignore you now, 'ya Simp.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
In Discord they are saying now that apparently the update is not even finished, but dont worry, soon enough the development will go full speed ahead! After taking almost a month to add 3 dialogue lines at the beginning of the game to say everything is consensual!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Why would Patreon say anything about it to anybody else than the creator? They only inform it publicly if the page is suspended or removed, and in this case they just gave him a warning to take action towards the violations or else he would be suspended. When seeing how much this guy is avoiding to do absolutely anything, I doubt he would see so much effort that he would photoshop a picture of his Patreon page which he then sends only to his Discord's patron-only channel where there is like 5-10 active users, when instead he could just do the same thing he had done for the last 1.5 years which is just disappear in all silence and then pop up again when he felt like it was necessary.
you don't find it odd that this Dev is the only one? Blackmail .........Blackmailing the family comes to mind right off the bat! I'm pretty sure that there are other games as well that use Blackmail. Same for the rest. This is not the only game with these issues in the game. But it is the only one Patreon is going after? The other Devs aren't having this issue nor a issue with updating either!!!

jojo47

Aug 18, 2021
I don't understand, Milfy City is the first adult video game to me. If I were the author, I would have passion on updating it. however, I realize the author may lose interests on his/her own baby... that's a sad story, for both him and us... if he cannot update asap, I may start to create my own storyline via fanart... I cannot stand a story without a ending:cry:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes