Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
You are aware ScamStor gives Discord benefits to Patrons, right? Most of his patrons are registered to his Discord (which you would know if you ever went there).

So putting the lie on his Discord IS a way to share that information with patrons without putting it on Patreon as a post.

Stating the "Patron-only" channel on discord doesn't reach his patrons is a pretty illogical argument.

I think I'll ignore you now, 'ya Simp.
Only 10$+ patrons get access to that channel. 1$ patrons don’t see it and majority of his patrons are not in Discord like I said, as can be seen from his Patreon posts comments where people are clueless of the information that is shared in Discord. And who said anyhting about making a Patreon post, when he could just easily send one private message to all of his patrons simultaneously in Patreon with that picture. So faking a picture for a minority in Discord channel is kinda stupid, when he leaves the majority of the ones paying without the information. But yeah, better ”ignore” everyone outside your own bubble, that’s the trend these days anyways right? ;)
you don't find it odd that this Dev is the only one? Blackmail .........Blackmailing the family comes to mind right off the bat! I'm pretty sure that there are other games as well that use Blackmail. Same for the rest. This is not the only game with these issues in the game. But it is the only one Patreon is going after? The other Devs aren't having this issue nor a issue with updating either!!!
Sigh…as it’s been said before already quite amount of times, make comprehensive reports to Patreon’s Trust and Safety Team about those games, and they surely will go after them too. As far as I’m concerned though, most of those games are getting regular updates and communication, so people don’t feel the need to report those games unlike with ICSTOR.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
After i completed liza and yazmin quest line, i cannot find them both anymore at their house. Is it really things happen or i just mess up something?
same goe like celia
And zuri & suri. I cannot interact with them at thier house anymore

mikeyj2020

Jan 20, 2021
After i completed liza and yazmin quest line, i cannot find them both anymore at their house. Is it really things happen or i just mess up something?
same goe like celia
And zuri & suri. I cannot interact with them at thier house anymore
That happens to all characters when you finish their quest lines/content. It's normal for this game.

Reactions: Caloi

v1brbr

Jul 13, 2017
Why would Patreon say anything about it to anybody else than the creator? They only inform it publicly if the page is suspended or removed, and in this case they just gave him a warning to take action towards the violations or else he would be suspended. When seeing how much this guy is avoiding to do absolutely anything, I doubt he would see so much effort that he would photoshop a picture of his Patreon page which he then sends only to his Discord's patron-only channel where there is like 5-10 active users, when instead he could just do the same thing he had done for the last 1.5 years which is just disappear in all silence and then pop up again when he felt like it was necessary.
So back when Patreon did their first big crackdown a couple of years ago, both Dating My Daughter and (the original) Big Brother were flagged and there was a post on their Patreon sites stating that the games were under review and the creators had 30 days to comply with changes or the games would be taken down. They also were not able to take any new Patreons. Being that you can still become a Patreon on Milfy City as well as this creator's history of bullshit excuses, lead me to believe this is another con. I used to invest in this game and am just happy it only took me six months after 06E before I bailed.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So back when Patreon did their first big crackdown a couple of years ago, both Dating My Daughter and (the original) Big Brother were flagged and there was a post on their Patreon sites stating that the games were under review and the creators had 30 days to comply with changes or the games would be taken down. They also were not able to take any new Patreons. Being that you can still become a Patreon on Milfy City as well as this creator's history of bullshit excuses, lead me to believe this is another con. I used to invest in this game and am just happy it only took me six months after 06E before I bailed.
Almost every adult game creators Patreon page was suspended for couple weeks time when Patreon was reviewing the pages and nuking down the incest content. However now ICSTOR's page was not in any point suspended, but he was given a warning that if he doesn't take actions, his page will be either suspended or removed completely. I've given other dev, Redamz, as another example who went through the same case in this years May, when his game involved rape content and he was given similar warning from Patreon instead of blatantly just suspending or removing his page first. As I have said before, I understand that with his history it's hard to believe it, but again I feel like he really wouldn't need to make these kind of things up since people have kept on his payroll without any excuses for nearly two years now, so why start now. And again not sending that "fake picture" to his patrons via private messages as a proof, but just putting it up to his Discord where there is only a minority of his patrons, sounds like a hell of lot work just to get few people believe you.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So I'm playing through with Lains mod but i think there's a bug on Celina's path cause I can't get past step 18 after the blowjob/anal in the bathroom stall. Anyone else have this?

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
Almost every adult game creators Patreon page was suspended for couple weeks time when Patreon was reviewing the pages and nuking down the incest content. However now ICSTOR's page was not in any point suspended, but he was given a warning that if he doesn't take actions, his page will be either suspended or removed completely. I've given other dev, Redamz, as another example who went through the same case in this years May, when his game involved rape content and he was given similar warning from Patreon instead of blatantly just suspending or removing his page first. As I have said before, I understand that with his history it's hard to believe it, but again I feel like he really wouldn't need to make these kind of things up since people have kept on his payroll without any excuses for nearly two years now, so why start now. And again not sending that "fake picture" to his patrons via private messages as a proof, but just putting it up to his Discord where there is only a minority of his patrons, sounds like a hell of lot work just to get few people believe you.
He like you it would seem is trying to get everyone to believe him, its been two years , people are done with his shit, the Abandoned tag woke his ass up, he still has not delivered what he said he would, fist update after nearly two years was late, then the second update is not even complete, his excuse was "personal issues" but it would be out soon, then Patreon happens which further delays the update HE and his team have not completed, he is selling lies,

so why would he put a fake picture up....to help sell the lie, its all more lies to excuse his delays. He got away with it for long enough, now he has to deliver, which he obviously cant, so he's going to lie his way and get as much out of his Patreons as possible who seem to believe his lies given how many there are,

Seriously though what has he been doing since Nov/Dec 2019? because its not working on the game

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
so why would he put a fake picture up....to help sell the lie, its all more lies to excuse his delays. He got away with it for long enough, now he has to deliver, which he obviously cant, so he's going to lie his way and get as much out of his Patreons as possible who seem to believe his lies given how many there are
"Now he has to deliver" well that is pretty arguable, because he delivered something in July so he saved his ass with Patreon for that issue for some time again, so he doesn't actually has to deliver anything for the fear of being deleted, or for the fear of losing patrons because people have been paying for him during the 2 years of no development at all.

And if it's about selling a lie to his patrons, then why doesn't he actually send that to his Patrons then? As I have said for I don't even know how many times now, only minority of his patrons are in his Discord servers exclusive channel. People on his Patreon post are currently asking what's going on, because they don't know he has shared any information in Discord and they haven't received it. That has been my point ALL THE TIME, why would he fake a picture to only a minority of them, and not provide it to the majority instead, if he would see that much effort to just sell a lie and keep the cash flow coming?

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
"Now he has to deliver" well that is pretty arguable, because he delivered something in July so he saved his ass with Patreon for that issue for some time again, so he doesn't actually has to deliver anything for the fear of being deleted, or for the fear of losing patrons because people have been paying for him during the 2 years of no development at all.

And if it's about selling a lie to his patrons, then why doesn't he actually send that to his Patrons then? As I have said for I don't even know how many times now, only minority of his patrons are in his Discord servers exclusive channel. People on his Patreon post are currently asking what's going on, because they don't know he has shared any information in Discord and they haven't received it. That has been my point ALL THE TIME, why would he fake a picture to only a minority of them, and not provide it to the majority instead, if he would see that much effort to just sell a lie and keep the cash flow coming?
he's lying to everyone ,so simple answer to your point why would he fake a picture to only a minority instead to a mojority, its because he is a liar and a scamartist who is creating excuses for having nothing to show after nearly two years of "development" why did he say two updates a month and not even have them ready to go on time? he is full of shit.

he posted a fake picture to discord because like most posts that he makes they get copied/screen grabbed and posted elsewhere like when it got posted here, so why would he post anywhere else or interact with anyone he clearly doesn't like interacting with anyone or giving honest updates, someone else will do his work for him and post the picture elsewhere for him

he does not communicate and every time he does its to spread more bullshit or false commitments like two updates a month or 1.0 by the early half of 2021 hopefully end of May no promises - that got him the abandoned tag and he has nothing to show for his near two years of "development"

can you answer why should people believe that this is the truth this time?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
he posted a fake picture to discord because like most posts that he makes they get copied/screen grabbed and posted elsewhere like when it got posted here, so why would he post anywhere else or interact with anyone he clearly doesn't like interacting with anyone or giving honest updates, someone else will do his work for him and post the picture elsewhere for him
Well clearly they haven't found it since they are still asking all the time in Patreon posts comments that what the situation is, even though it's been stated in Discord multiple times. So there goes that argument of yours.

can you answer why should people believe that this is the truth this time?
How about this, can you answer one time why he couldn't be telling the truth this one time without going to beat around the bushes like you have done every other time this far? I have already said from the get go that people can think and believe whatever they want, but I have all the time also said that it's not impossible that he would be telling the truth on this one occasion. He has even taken the download links down from the Patreon, so nobody can't even get it from there even if they pay the 10$ or more.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Fuck off simp, we don't need retarded people like you that believes everything a pathological liar say.
"Everything". If you check my message history in this thread, you'll see me calling him out for lying about another thing. But hey, "sImP rEtArD!!! BeLiEvEs eVrYtHIng!!!!!". The fact that you have to get so angry of someone having a different opinion on something is really cute. I don't think he lied on this occasion, although I acknowledge and know that he has lied multiple times before. You believe he lied on this occasion too. Ok, cool. Just stop quoting and answering my messages and I won't have to come back to this thread anymore, it's easy as that. ;)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Fuck off simp, we don't need retarded people like you that believes everything a pathological liar say.
This is why I ignored you, and I hope many other people do. I had to check out the comment because of the previous comment that was just made and had to respond.

You're just an ass. Plain and simple. Too damn immature desperately in need of Hooked-on-Phonics.

I even got a plethora of joy unignoring you and re-ignoring you. :LOL:

I'm sure this post is going to be removed as I hope yours will be and hopefully many more of yours too until you learn how to speak properly. If you're in school of any kind you need to study and learn more. If you're done with school, you need to go back. Maybe with remedial English first, caveman

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
Well clearly they haven't found it since they are still asking all the time in Patreon posts comments that what the situation is, even though it's been stated in Discord multiple times. So there goes that argument of yours.

How about this, can you answer one time why he couldn't be telling the truth this one time without going to beat around the bushes like you have done every other time this far? I have already said from the get go that people can think and believe whatever they want, but I have all the time also said that it's not impossible that he would be telling the truth on this one occasion. He has even taken the download links down from the Patreon, so nobody can't even get it from there even if they pay the 10$ or more.
How am i beating around the bush i am straight up saying he is a scam artist and a liar, and that everything he has said is bullshit, i said why he would post a fake pic on discord and have answered the same way each time. How is that beating around the bush? i repeat alot and i keep saying the same thing but so do you,

as to why i think its impossible for him to be telling the truth this time, i have his past actions backing up my opinion that this is bullshit and there are update posts about submitting the changed version to patreon proving the last update was never and is still not ready , so lies about patreon would buy him more time to complete it,

ok i may be wrong on why he posted the picture doesn't mean its real or that he is telling the truth,

What was he doing all that time between updates and taking Patreons money?
Why has he not informed them about whats going on? im just going by what you stated above there

those are not the actions of an honest person so how can you expect people to believe him?

regardless of true or not he doesn't care , he will get his money, people will complain and still play the game, he will continue to lie and people will still be here for the next update , nothing we do or say here makes a difference to the outcome,

Reactions: MadMonk

Challass

Aug 10, 2018
I think on this point he maybe telling the truth but playing it for all its worth using it to buy as much time as he can before he has to deliver or gets another abandoned posted and while he can collect as much money as he can I know I like alot of players have bin here for those 2 years great game will miss it when he actually completely milks it for all he can then abandoned it till then I will still be hoping to finish it just like all suckers

Reactions: Lovv99

Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
How am i beating around the bush i am straight up saying he is a scam artist and a liar, and that everything he has said is bullshit, i said why he would post a fake pic on discord and have answered the same way each time. How is that beating around the bush? i repeat alot and i keep saying the same thing but so do you,

as to why i think its impossible for him to be telling the truth this time, i have his past actions backing up my opinion that this is bullshit and there are update posts about submitting the changed version to patreon proving the last update was never and is still not ready , so lies about patreon would buy him more time to complete it,

ok i may be wrong on why he posted the picture doesn't mean its real or that he is telling the truth,

What was he doing all that time between updates and taking Patreons money?
Why has he not informed them about whats going on? im just going by what you stated above there

those are not the actions of an honest person so how can you expect people to believe him?

regardless of true or not he doesn't care , he will get his money, people will complain and still play the game, he will continue to lie and people will still be here for the next update , nothing we do or say here makes a difference to the outcome,
Anyway altho i think he's telling the truth for once i think that's understandable that people think he's lying.
I mean sure we're talking about scamstor but NOTHING yet can tell us if he's telling the truth or not.

Reactions: beef-devourer

Kaiserlova

Feb 16, 2018
Milfy City [v0.71b] [ICSTOR] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.24 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 805 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 4.14 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 787 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android version?!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes