GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update to keep you all in the loop - the Patreon Trust and Safety Team have been in touch this morning to highlight a couple of scenes in the game which they believe to violate the Community Guidelines. My team and I are currently working with the Trust and Safety Team in order to rectify this. Things are looking very positive on this front and we are making good progress towards resolving these issues.

Whilst Milfy City is being reviewed by Patreon the writer and programmer will be continuing to work on the next update.

On another note, all former $10+ Patrons since January 2020 will be receiving new updates for free after each version is completed. These will be released once every few months once I'm satisfied that they have enough content and will be big enough. The first update which will be sent to all former Patrons will be v0.8 which contains both the Sara and Judy update.

Thanks for your continued support, ICSTOR

Hey everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the most recent update with Sara a couple of weeks ago :)

The next update is focusing on another fan-favorite who hasn’t seen much attention in Milfy City yet - Judy. All animations and pictures have been rendered and sent to the writer, who is currently working to get everything written ASAP.

I’m hoping that he will be finished in the next few days, so I can send the work on to the programmer.

Thank you for your patience. I hope you’re all looking forward to seeing Judy in action for the first time!

machinman

May 28, 2017
I like how he says "the most recent update" like there was any other recent update lately (read two fucking years).
everything he posts is meant to gaslight anyone being not observative of his doing...

so after a minor fix called an update, he just sent renders to his writer. did he forget he's been working on it all these years ?

dude has no fucking constitency, he says everthing is ready, then can't make a real update, content wise.
there's absoultely no need for conjectures with him, if you read what he says, he just keep contradicting himself, he's his own ennemy, luckily people are stupid/desperate enough to keep supporting him...

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sick》submit to patreon》 patreon says no》update out. Next update that is supposedly being done, go to stage 1 again and again and again. Idc about it because I don't support him but his bs is too ridiculous

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
This will probably get blocked. But I'm going to say it anyway! I'm not buying this " Patreon Trust and Safety Team "ISSUE crap!!!!!! Of all the games out there with Blackmail, Sleep sex (RAPE) and girls that are "18" but everyone knows they really aren't! This game is the only one being FLAGGED??? Besides this game has been out there for years with all this stuff and they are just now BRINGING IT UP??? Sure seems like just an EXCUSE PLOY!!!

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
More than 8000 renders ready but still nothing appear.
It all seems very suspicious to me!

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
I like how he says "the most recent update" like there was any other recent update lately (read two fucking years).
everything he posts is meant to gaslight anyone being not observative of his doing...

so after a minor fix called an update, he just sent renders to his writer. did he forget he's been working on it all these years ?

dude has no fucking constitency, he says everthing is ready, then can't make a real update, content wise.
there's absoultely no need for conjectures with him, if you read what he says, he just keep contradicting himself, he's his own ennemy, luckily people are stupid/desperate enough to keep supporting him...
Pfffft, I totally disagree with "no consistency", our boy constantly disappoints ;)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Just played the last update, this is what we got after 2 years without anything ? 30 min of gameplay. Damn.. just, damn.

Reactions: Lovv99

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Whatever. As long as the updates keep coming now I’m happy.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
and this forum keeps licking his balls , damn bastards, get the abandoned tag put again or delete the fucking game, what's up? you don t want to lose 30 M of views right? because i guess it give them money or something... this world is full of bs

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
and this forum keeps licking his balls , damn bastards, get the abandoned tag put again or delete the fucking game, what's up? you don t want to lose 30 M of views right? because i guess it give them money or something... this world is full of bs
Why would they delete it ? We're getting the game for free, even if he keeps milking his game for 20 years, this site isn't a tribunal. Yeah we do like to complain even though we're not giving him money but still.
We, as users have an opinion, but the forum in itself and the staff stay objective. The game has an update, it ends up here, period. And that's how it should be.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Why would they delete it ? We're getting the game for free, even if he keeps milking his game for 20 years, this site isn't a tribunal. Yeah we do like to complain even though we're not giving him money but still.
We, as users have an opinion, but the forum in itself and the staff stay objective. The game has an update, it ends up here, period. And that's how it should be.
nah, the forum has a say in this, if you know ICSTOR is milking, you don t go promoting his work in your site...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes