Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I thought the plan was to go from .71b to .75, and then onwards based on the amount of content he had created during each update. According to his Patreon page the next planned release will only be .73. Seriously, only .02 on the update scale??? So only around 5 minutes of game play? What happened to all the material Baron created during the 1.5 years of ICSTOR silence? I thought that was all Judy material? Every time I read his Patreon page it leaves me wondering WTF? There are so many more questions than answers...

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
I thought the plan was to go from .71b to .75, and then onwards based on the amount of content he had created during each update. According to his Patreon page the next planned release will only be .73. Seriously, only .02 on the update scale??? So only around 5 minutes of game play? What happened to all the material Baron created during the 1.5 years of ICSTOR silence? I thought that was all Judy material? Every time I read his Patreon page it leaves me wondering WTF? There are so many more questions than answers...
Duhh .. it's obvious .. he keep saying bullshit and get money from his patreon and live his life .. no update at all .. there are tons of other games out .. why so many people are keep waiting for his stupid update

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Duhh .. it's obvious .. he keep saying bullshit and get money from his patreon and live his life .. no update at all .. Bro .. there are tons of other games out .. why so many people are keep waiting for his stupid update
There is no doubt if ICSTORE is not a good-faith developer, but his product is #1 in the existent market. There are very few products I can refer to which are having some equal quality. Indeed, ToN is over the top. BaD is a niche product, so what are we having on the plate? The competiencey among devs is not cruel. If you have something to offer, like ICSTORE does, you are doomed to be succesful. Doctor Sin did his last updates 4 month ago, AWAM is a comedy, Secret reloaded is abandoned.

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
There is no doubt if ICSTORE is not a good-faith developer, but his product is #1 in the existent market. There are very few products I can refer to which are having some equal quality. Indeed, ToN is over the top. BaD is a niche product, so what are we having on the plate? The competiencey among devs is not cruel. If you have something to offer, like ICSTORE does, you are doomed to be succesful. Doctor Sin did his last updates 4 month ago, AWAM is a comedy, Secret reloaded is abandoned.
look .. i get you .. and i respect you .. you know better than me .. all i'm saying is .. game was #1 .. at this moment na .. i mean .. quality and renders and animations are good .. nothing bad .. but .. dev is .. you all know .. no need to say .. but i saw games with cinematic and real story .. no offence to this game's fans .. i respect you all.
this game and BaK are like two Tv series .. breaking bad and GoT .. breaking was awesome at that time till GoT came out and got every attention to itself .. just go and see BaK comment section .. fucking 7342 Pages ! .. this game ..3068 pages that i think in about 500 page s people are saying when is update and such

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aslknaslknd

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Guys how can i beat Jill at the tennis match when she serves? I can beat her 2-1 but i would like to know the algorithm when she serves.
If you drive on the right track then big smoke will never shoot the vagos. Driving slightly further to the right gives him a better vision and he can get rid of all 4 of them even before the train reaches the los Santos tunnel. You better be little bit in front of the train rather then next to the train. Its not really that hard as people are saying.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If you drive on the right track then big smoke will never shoot the vagos. Driving slightly further to the right gives him a better vision and he can get rid of all 4 of them even before the train reaches the los Santos tunnel. You better be little bit in front of the train rather then next to the train. Its not really that hard as people are saying.
I've deleted my post since it was in a wrong thread but still thank you for the reply.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
No need to diss this website because the dev can't keep their promises. If you really think you are disappointed and want to punish the dev for it, simply cancel your Patreon subscription. I don't understand why people hate F95 for all this.

Also, this game is available for free. Patreon subscription is for supporting and optional. I don't want to speculate but I think most of the folks who complain are not even subscribers.

Aug 11, 2020
I don't understand why people hate F95 for all this.
Because this thread and the associated behaviour seeps into other threads. You can easily avoid this pointless thread, but when people start spamming other threads with essays on how the dev is literally ICstor whenever a game gets a delay, it gets old and annoying very fast.

The best thing to do here is to lock the thread and have mods post the Patreon news messages and reopen it when some kind of update appears and people actually discuss the game. This has happened before in the past and I have no idea why this game receives special treatment.

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
He lied again. I guess he won't release the next update until the end of next year. Then again next year. All he throws at us is a little bait, gives us hope, and then disappears. He's probably laughing at our stupidity right now. If only the game would stop completely, but not prolong it, causing more pain to the fans. Sorry my English is not good.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes