Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Just played this game and it's pretty good. I come back here to see that it's been barely getting updates and on its way to being abandoned.
What a shame.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just played this game and it's pretty good. I come back here to see that it's been barely getting updates and on its way to being abandoned.
What a shame.
It was already marked Abandoned about two months ago. We had a small update in mid-June, then a lot of drama since then, which kicked up in the last two weeks. The update that we did get was about 20 minutes long, focusing only on Sara. Now, we're back to playing the waiting game. Most people expect the abandoned tag to be administered again. You never really know anymore what's going to happen around here.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It amazes me how much interest and resentment there is here consistently for a developer who is happy with what he’s essentially getting from his patrons.

It’s one of many games out there but curiously it generates so many pages of divided opinion.

I guess the qualities of the game are worth all of the effort. People wouldn’t spend this much effort on it otherwise.:unsure: :coffee:

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
C'mon, give this guy some credit.

I was laughing too when I've loaded my last save-game from December 2019 and couldn't even remember how to play or what the story was. I mean, 2019? That was even before Corona, hahaha.

But the graphics and animations are top notch. Lots of different angles and perspectives in HQ, and not the usual 3-image-repetition like in other games/novels.

And let's be serious, 95% of the people complaining here have never paid a cent to the dev (incl. me). So let's just be thankful that a dev delivers a fine work of art, even if it takes 2 years. And if people pay every month, then it's up to them and not up to us.

I personally like very much that the dev concentrated on the main character (for my taste) and not like MrDots on ugly MILF's and GILF's (and still no sex with Shortcake, Yuki, Kristina or Connie).

To me, Milfy City was dead 2 years ago, when the dev said that he wanted to make Sara look "mature" with big tits, a big ass and different hair. Now I'm pleasantly surprised that he changed his mind. Hope he keeps up the good work! (and speeds up a little, he he)

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
This 1 or 2 comment every page about Icstorscammer being good, about not paying scammer any money and complaining. I think that scammer and his team opening new or old ac to praise themselves lol joke on then.
Dev scammer and his team of scammer probably smoking cuban cigar laughing at us. Hey 8000 patrons with work of 20min content not bad isn't it. Please tell us freebies how to scam like you we might pay money for learning how to scam and pay you back with the money we get after scamming.

• Haha
Reactions: Zaddy555

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
anyone has any news from icstor (on his discord)? Okay he warned the worries at the start of the month, but he's still fed up with NEVER keeping his promises without giving any news it's incredible anyway

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I found one indirect evidence that this notorious creator spoke the truth this time:

There is a YT-blogger from East Europe nicknamed vaniikos who uploads playthrough vids of adult VNs including this one. He said that his patreon videos with City of [mostly not] Milfs had been removed for no reason recently so he had to upload his new vid with v.0.71 onto SubscribeStar.

But it definitely can't serve as a confirmation of the creator working hard on the update.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
He’s no Pixieblink for sure. That guy truly has a great track record of delivering his Professor and Joob Joob updates on time even if they are a bit short.
I’d be happy with one update every three months if there was sufficient content each time.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
It amazes me how much interest and resentment there is here consistently for a developer who is happy with what he’s essentially getting from his patrons.

It’s one of many games out there but curiously it generates so many pages of divided opinion.

I guess the qualities of the game are worth all of the effort. People wouldn’t spend this much effort on it otherwise.:unsure: :coffee:
The soyjack simp level of awareness in this post. Let me guess. He just found out about milfy city because of last update, and threw money at icstor and is now coping pretending "n-n-no p-problem at all, ""developer is happy with what he's essentially scamming from simps like me"" "

""t-t-tottally amazed guyz amirite? so much r-resentment"

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So what will happen first will this Game get the Complete Tag or will Luffy Find One Piece? :KEK:
I think you meant to say Luffy finding the One Piece and then making a 2nd show where he finds the holy grail or something and then MAYBE we get to see this project completed...I mean to be fair...they still need to milk it as much as possible...

• Haha
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes