Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is no doubt if ICSTORE is not a good-faith developer, but his product is #1 in the existent market. There are very few products I can refer to which are having some equal quality. Indeed, ToN is over the top. BaD is a niche product, so what are we having on the plate? The competiencey among devs is not cruel. If you have something to offer, like ICSTORE does, you are doomed to be succesful. Doctor Sin did his last updates 4 month ago, AWAM is a comedy, Secret reloaded is abandoned.
agoodlugh.gif
thank you for making my day!

evko

Oct 8, 2018

Hi everyone,
I'm just making a post to give a quick update on our situation with Patreon.
We sent a modified version of the game over to the Trust and Safety Team on Wednesday there. I heard back from them that they would like some additional changes made to the game.
They have stated that they will review the game again on the 6th of September at earliest, due to their Trust and Safety team being on vacation for the next fortnight. This gives my team and I 14 days to make this second batch of changes, including the addition of the Judy update, and get it sent to Patreon.
Once they approve the final version we will release it on Patreon.
Apologies again for the delay, we're working with the Trust and Safety Team as closely as we can. Just bear with us a little while longer.
ICSTOR
In 23 years of working in IT, I have never seen the entire department go on vacation, especially in a large company.
ICSTOR is lying, it's just unrealistic.
It sounds just like Rockstar Games sent all employees on paid leave for 2 years.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Hi everyone,
We sent a modified version of the game over to the Trust and Safety Team on Wednesday there. I heard back from them that they would like some additional changes made to the game.
They have stated that they will review the game again on the 6th of September at earliest, due to their Trust and Safety team being on vacation for the next fortnight. This gives my team and I 14 days to make this second batch of changes, including the addition of the Judy update, and get it sent to Patreon.
Apologies again for the delay, we're working with the Trust and Safety Team as closely as we can. Just bear with us a little while longer.
ICSTOR
Does ICSTOR have no shame?

Jan 27, 2018

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
"Hey guy making like 50 thousand dollars a month on our platform, we're gonna delay your entire business by weeks because we are on vacation"
I really hope he's lying, otherwise patreon would be the worst business partner i've ever seen

Apr 16, 2021

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
I am pretty sure the people from “trust & safety“ will fall ill after their vacation or all of their dogs might die & after that it will be icstor’s turn.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
yes we will bear with you. sleep through winter waiting for the update.

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
What kind of changes do they want?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What kind of changes do they want?
They wanted to change/remove dialogue about Celia's blackmail route, and make it a fetish that she likes or something.

And wanted the nightcrawler scenes to be consensual and not "rapey" so dialogue was added for that. Also the school the MC & Sara goes to is a college now, to avoid Sara being underaged. I mean changing Celia's route is the biggest thing in the game because the entire game is centered around her.

Have no idea how the changes would play out, but I asked Lain about it with the WT mod, and she said she will compare the new versions and try to restore what they added, changed, or removed.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
ICSTOR: Dont worry. Its just a small delay.
Also ICSTOR:
1629748045143.png

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
He is THE mastermind genius of bullshits. I saw few guys able to invent fake like him.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Patreon, Paypal & other big companys are such hypocrites.
If someone "misgenders" they get banned from there plattform but if a dev scams for years they don't do jack shit about it, why ? because of profit!

These companies have no moral whatsoever

Once like CocaCola sponsored Adolf Hitler's Nazi-German campaign,
today it supports LGBT.
View attachment 1367549
Everyone uses pronouns and everyone uses a gender even if they're gender neutral. It's also discriminatory to refer to someone as something they're not.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
In all honesty, I really hope he actually got told "Hey alright, fuck off, Im on vacation" just because the irony is SO RICH

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Icstor per usual speaking half truths. What is most likely happening is the particular agent on his case is going on vacation and instead of having common sense and asking questions like "can I have another agent look at this while you're gone?" he has decided to use it as an excuse to not do anything for 2 weeks.

To all his fanboys that are saying "trolls reporting Icstor's patreon are to blame," you're all delusional. All issues that patreon has said that they have (Sara school age, night time events, etc.) were all brought up by supporters around version 2-3. So no, again, Icstor is the one to blame by ignoring those warnings. Maybe it was naivety, but imo it was much more likely arrogance that he wasn't going to get caught.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
He could at least make a better lie. This is even joking with his own patrons, he would be better without saying anything. A full support service on vacations? Ye right.

I'm pretty vocal asking people to not mix hatred along with the complains, but this guy is making everything to receive that.

There is no doubt if ICSTORE is not a good-faith developer, but his product is #1 in the existent market.

It used to be one of the best (no wonder, is in "development for 754 years), I'll grant you that, but now many games are way better than this.He's a scam, period. Unfortunely it is what it is. This guy got used to be seen as one of my figures of adult games, specially incest games, and still believes he's the best, which isn't by any means.

There are way better games on these forums than this. And it isn't a small quantity, there are several better. Not to mention great devs who actually deserve all the support, unlike him.

• Angry
Reactions: Namber4

khalinki

Jan 27, 2019

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR

LMAO

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
ICSTOR,

Thanks for making the changes we requested to your game. Unfortunately, reviewing game content has taken a real toll on our mental health lately, and we need a break. We promise we'll review your game in a couple weeks. If not then, we'll make sure to let you know at the last minute, so then you can give us another couple weeks. Or months. Maybe a couple years.

Don't worry about us though, because our boss has brain damage and throws wads of money at us every time we say "we're working on it!" We don't even have to show any work! They just say, "take all the time you need! You turned in some great work 2 years ago. Here's $5000!" We don't know how we get away with it, especially since our coworkers are working their asses off and turning in reviews that are at least 100 times the quality of anything we've ever produced! They make jokes about us, but then we get all teary eyed and wipe the tears with $100 bills.

Anyway, like we said, we have the sads and just can't work right now. We know you'll understand...

Sincerely,
The Trust and Safety Team

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes