ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
All those people crying that he isn't releasing anything. Yeah not shit he is not releasing anything, because he has to rewrite the entire fucking game now to appease the patreon bullshit. So you can thank all the people who rage reported him for not getting any updates.
where is your proof? The only one that has said that is the Dev himself. Yet there are other games that have the same stuff in them and they aren't effected. I wonder why? Cause it is BULLSHIT excuse! 2 years we waited for an update!! Hearing excuse after excuse! Then we get some 30 minute update on Sara! And now this! Show the message or email that was received from Patreon about about this and prove it! He word doesn't hold much water anymore!

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
All those people crying that he isn't releasing anything. Yeah not shit he is not releasing anything, because he has to rewrite the entire fucking game now to appease the patreon bullshit. So you can thank all the people who rage reported him for not getting any updates.
wow, the entire fucking game? are u high? he has made some changes that's all.
And he still hasn't passed the test, there is another review on Sep 6 apparently. (assuming what he said is true).

I used to think the same too, like, "man, this is all because of some cunts who reported". But, you know what? fuck that.
yes, some ppl reported the game, so what? ICSTOR should have followed community guidelines or should have moved to another platform where he can create content he likes.
It is like when the crime is happening you are blaming the one who called the police on the criminal where you should be blaming the criminal, smh.

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
If he wasn't such a penis, probably nobody would've reported him. He stopped releasing updates for nearly 2 years while milking his patrons and making promises he didn't keep, and then when his game gets the 'abandoned' tag he releases minimal content to get the tag removed.
What do you expect, that people calmly accept his behavior? Of course he will piss people off.

You reap what you sow.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If he wasn't such a penis, probably nobody would've reported him. He stopped releasing updates for nearly 2 years while milking his patrons and making promises he didn't keep, and then when his game gets the 'abandoned' tag he releases minimal content to get the tag removed.
What do you expect, that people calmly accept his behavior? Of course he will piss people off.

You reap what you sow.
I will be honest. I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE REPORTED HIM! The only proof we have of that is cause he told us that! We all know how trusting his word is!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
wow, the entire fucking game? are u high? he has made some changes that's all.
And he still hasn't passed the test, there is another review on Sep 6 apparently. (assuming what he said is true).

I used to think the same too, like, "man, this is all because of some cunts who reported". But, you know what? fuck that.
yes, some ppl reported the game, so what? ICSTOR should have followed community guidelines or should have moved to another platform where he can create content he likes.
It is like when the crime is happening you are blaming the one who called the police on the criminal where you should be blaming the criminal, smh.
" (assuming what he said is true) "

This!!!!!! What proof do we have that he was reported period? Just his word! We all know how trusting this word is! So I call BULLSHIT! This is a ploy not to have to do the updates! If it is true ...........PROVE IT! Show the messages or emails from Patreon! Till then I believe this is just another ploy of his to not do anything, yet keep getting paid!

Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
" (assuming what he said is true) "

This!!!!!! What proof do we have that he was reported period? Just his word! We all know how trusting this word is! So I call BULLSHIT! This is a ploy not to have to do the updates! If it is true ...........PROVE IT! Show the messages or emails from Patreon! Till then I believe this is just another ploy of his to not do anything, yet keep getting paid!
Problem with that is that even if he shows proof people will call it photoshoped or smth like that
Anyway it's his fault if people don't trust him

Last edited:

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
I have a hypothesis that Instor and the f95zone site are in collusion. Both sides are satisfied with everything: the discussion is in the top, the site is very visited, instor attracts the attention of all visitors, in turn, Instor gets money and does nothing. They very rigidly moderate this branch. And when the interest began to fade, they assigned the status "on hold" and again an explosion of visits, discussions, disputes and new money for the developer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: operamini
Jun 15, 2021
How dare those people who pay him every month on patreon to report a scammer for not working for almost two years.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Problem with that is that even if he shows proof people will call it photoshoped or smth like that
Anyway it's his fault if people don't trust him
Icstor can't refute sceptics anyway there is crystal clear proof that his patreon page is doing well without any restrictions cause if there would be investigation on his site we all would clearly see it.
This is how a patreon page under review looks like
dims.jpg
But how comes that everyone can visit without any problems.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Not to defend Icstor but from what his discordians say... apparently (easily confirmable someone just needs to sub and refund) the download links have been removed from his Patreon, so yes people can still sub to him not knowing they cannot actually download anything until he reuploads the revised version. Why Patreon still allows ppl to sub to him but made him remove the download links, I dunno you'll have to ask Patreon.
Not convincing, he could remove his download links to keep up the lie.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I just hope the ignoring list have no limit because whenever I come here I ignore 4 or 5 people.
At least this page it's good to get rid of the trash

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes