Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I just hope the ignoring list have no limit because whenever I come here I ignore 4 or 5 people.
At least this page it's good to get rid of the trash
Wow, you must be really easily offended. I come to this thread for the memes. I guess I'm on your ignore list now too :D

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Anyone else missing videos?

I had a missing webm video for Linda when in the restaurant during the blowjob and another one for Caroline with the last cosplay outfit of the 2nd set, the one with the black panties and the black pasties, where the MC uses Caroline's ass while she lays prone on the couch.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
His excuses are hilarious. He's probably in a crunch to produce somewhat of a 20mn update and need more time. An update that's supposed to be ready for months and drip released every 2 weeks. Of course he didn't procrastinate during more than 1 year.

It's sad for all the hard working devs with low support

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
His excuses are hilarious. He's probably in a crunch to produce somewhat of a 20mn update and need more time. An update that's supposed to be ready for months and drip released every 2 weeks. Of course he didn't procrastinate during more than 1 year.

It's sad for all the hard working devs with low support
Wonder if I went to middle school with him. Remember a kid who'd insist he wasn't doing his work because he was "trying to remain stress free". Then he randomly broke down crying. Then his mother complained we were making fun of her 13 year old son for randomly crying. For more fun, this was in the same year that school started giving participation trophies. He got Most Creative (excuses why he never does his work). Fyi, I got Most Independent (for being an asshole that refused to work with anyone)

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

creeperbros26

Jan 2, 2020
Wonder if I went to middle school with him. Remember a kid who'd insist he wasn't doing his work because he was "trying to remain stress free". Then he randomly broke down crying. Then his mother complained we were making fun of her 13 year old son for randomly crying. For more fun, this was in the same year that school started giving participation trophies. He got Most Creative (excuses why he never does his work). Fyi, I got Most Independent (for being an asshole that refused to work with anyone)
Did you go to school in Iceland? Because that's apparently where he lives.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
If this idiot creates a tame version of the game to appeal to patreon he is going to kill support for this failure entirely. The one thing he has going for him is his edgyness and now he is going to try to destroy that for greed.

Late stage capitalism baby.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes