Jun 28, 2019
I'm missing a bunch of scenes in the gallery, and the Stats on the phone still insist that I haven't completed all available content with Caroline or Linda. Any help?
I already went to the beach house with Linda, and if all those scenes are hers then I finished Caroline. This must be a bug then.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
I just see that many of the scenes were not unlocked in the gallery, after a certain point they were not unlocked anymore, does anyone know how to solve this? I don't know what happened

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the patreon excuse.. you can clearly see he's getting desperate for excuses they start to be ridiculous.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the patreon excuse.. you can clearly see he's getting desperate for excuses they start to be ridiculous.
These excuses are just childish! ICSTOR probably never worked for more than one company, if only he could come up with such an excuse.

If this had actually happened, the person who allowed it would have been immediately fired from his job and he would have been looking for a low-paid job for a long time, but the department would have been immediately called from vacation. Since the company would have suffered reputational losses, not to mention financial ones.

Izuna1043

Dec 17, 2018
downloaded the game from another site before and there was no treason tag,the author added cheating and swingering ?and with whom I will be grateful for the answer (even if it is a spoiler)

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
so i got this far according to relathionship tracker, and on version 0/71b :

Linda 4/5 (current available content reached)

Caroline 5/5 (can't proceed unless i choose pregnancy route, which i will NEVER do)

Sara 3/5 (current available content reached) (virginity taken, Lily fucking everything)
Celia 3/5 (current available content reached)
Liza 2/3 (current available content reached)

all night events, whether MC visits or be visited are completed

at this point of the game, anything at all can be done , or i just wait another 9 months until this pregnant NERF of a game is updated ???

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
is these the new update or thats a joke ?? all these time waiting for 15 mints play ( when was 0.6 released 2 years ago ? ) ?!!

make me download 4.55G for these shit , really that was a waist of my internet :cautious:

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019

Hi everyone,
I'm just making a post to give a quick update on our situation with Patreon.
We sent a modified version of the game over to the Trust and Safety Team on Wednesday there. I heard back from them that they would like some additional changes made to the game.
They have stated that they will review the game again on the 6th of September at earliest, due to their Trust and Safety team being on vacation for the next fortnight. This gives my team and I 14 days to make this second batch of changes, including the addition of the Judy update, and get it sent to Patreon.
Once they approve the final version we will release it on Patreon.
Apologies again for the delay, we're working with the Trust and Safety Team as closely as we can. Just bear with us a little while longer.
ICSTOR
Icstor but go give away the ass ... lamer

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes