angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
at this point of the game, anything at all can be done , or i just wait another 9 months until this pregnant NERF of a game is updated ???
it will take them 9 month to give us a release date , and anther 9 month of excuses for the delay , then anther 9 month to actually finish it , and anther 9 to cheek it for bugs and stuff , then when they finally release the game it will be 5 minute game play :cautious:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Patreon, Paypal & other big companys are such hypocrites.
If someone "misgenders" they get banned from there plattform but if a dev scams for years they don't do jack shit about it, why ? because of profit!

These companies have no moral whatsoever

Once like CocaCola sponsored Adolf Hitler's Nazi-German campaign, today it supports LGBT.
View attachment 1367549
Flag in the wind, always goes with the mainstream of the current zeitgeist.
Wow. Wry interesting. Is it true about the 36 ad?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
HI,
I have seen the walkthrough. Thanks for the efforts put in it. However it is character based,. If the walk through is made according to day to day activities it may help to achieve all the characters actions simanteneously.

Reactions: vimmers

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
soo.. since i dont want to read all these pages of comments, can someone just tell me what was the shitty excuse this time for him not to give the suposed "weekly" or "bi-weekly" or whatever the fuck update?
he felt that the quality of it was not par or somethign like this even though he claimed he has over 8000 renders ready so the only he had to do was write the dialogue and some copy paste code for the scenes. After that he said that patreon contacted him cause the celia blackmail was against patreon TOS and he took sometime to "fix" it but it will be reviewed by patreon on september 3 because according to icstor the entire review Department took a vacation. Also on sidenote when patreon reviews page normally the page will be down or it will show the page is under review but for icstors case none of that happen since his page is still accessible. So now we have to either wait 2 years of no ingame updates or wait till he misses the 3 month mark again so he gets the abandonded mark again and maybe some of his patrons will wake up and realize he scams people

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
And why does any of this matter here? Expect these last 3 posts (4 if you include mine) to be deleted sorry to say
Maybe, in the spirit of being a public service announcement, the "check out what you see on the internet is a good idea" will stay. But we'll see.

maybe some of his patrons will wake up and realize he scams people
Sorry, too much hope in humanity granted here. Belief in this guy has reached "worship" level, and who are we to question their deity?

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Before he changed his mind by releasing the "anti-abandonment" update and lying about the never seen biweekly updates, I remember that the final version (1.0) of Milfy City was scheduled by the end of December 2021!
Lies, always lies, still lies...

Reactions: Hoey and Crazymic79

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
There is no reason for this patreon debacle with a site like SubscribeStar. He does fringe art and patreon is not the site for that.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm already so hype for Milfy Mafia in '22.

This is such a big brain move. I can already see it.
"Sorry guys, the update for Milfy City is coming later, as there was a holdup with Milfy Mafia"
meanwhile
"Sorry guys, the update for Milfy Mafia is coming later, as there was a holdup with Milfy City"
repeat forever

It's brilliant.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes