PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Someone actually believe Icstor's lies about getting spanked by Patreon ?
...a lie that includes, his Patron page still active and without any of the usual procedures Patreon goes with when they spank some retard, only the removing of the dl links...something that the Dev can easily do and the gold tier shit about an entire department of Patreon going on vacations.
This is pure gold.
1629996725982.jpg

Jun 28, 2019
I'm missing a bunch of scenes in the gallery, and the Stats on the phone still insist that I haven't completed all available content with Caroline or Linda. Any help?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Let's just be honest here guys it's not ICSTOR'S fault..it the fault of patreons who are increasing day by day and giving him this courage to just fuck with us..if these patreons starts unsubscribing him, just see how fast release will be...
Last update was only because some people reported him and he was losing patreons, not just out of some goodwill..
If these guys have this much money why don't give to the developers who have less supporters and who actually are doing something good with respect to the content as well releases..
First sentence had me going "Wtf?" but then I kept reading and thought "Yeah, you're not wrong"

Reactions: arms99

Boris_Johnson_PM

Aug 27, 2021
This is such a brilliant game. ICSTOR has done a wonderful a job and all of you complaining about the delays are stuck in the past instead of looking ahead to what a bright future this game has. Captain Hindsight all of you.

I'm really looking forward to the future updates and ICSTOR has my full support and confidence. Can't wait to shag Linda harder than I fucked the UK.

PS: ICSTOR mate, if you see this and you're looking for further support with the game, hit me up. I might not be able to make any financial contribution but I can get you a pretty cozy job as a Minister or something. Don't worry you don't actually have to work (working isn't in the job description). Just cash in the monthly checks. It's not like it's coming out of my pocket or anything.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020

They have stated that they will review the game again on the 6th of September at earliest, due to their Trust and Safety team being on vacation for the next fortnight.
ICSTOR
Is he fucking serious? This can't be correct! So... to turn the argument on its head, if the Trust and Safety team is on "vacation" no user project on the whole fucking patreon website will be reviewed within this timeframe? THE FUCK? Do I interpret this correctly?

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
This is such a brilliant game. ICSTOR has done a wonderful a job and all of you complaining about the delays are stuck in the past instead of looking ahead to what a bright future this game has. Captain Hindsight all of you.

I'm really looking forward to the future updates and ICSTOR has my full support and confidence. Can't wait to shag Linda harder than I fucked the UK.

PS: ICSTOR mate, if you see this and you're looking for further support with the game, hit me up. I might not be able to make any financial contribution but I can get you a pretty cozy job as a Minister or something. Don't worry you don't actually have to work (working isn't in the job description). Just cash in the monthly checks. It's not like it's coming out of my pocket or anything.
STFU Boris! You are the worst prime Minister The United Kingdom has seen in 50 years. Your opinion is irrelevant!

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
I'm missing a bunch of scenes in the gallery, and the Stats on the phone still insist that I haven't completed all available content with Caroline or Linda. Any help?
as i can see from your screenshot, you're missing the last (and best) part of linda. you should prepare a trip with her by talking at school with judy and the headmaster (if i'm not mistaken); talk to linda, too.
i can't help you with caroline, unless you'll send me a screenshot

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So I was just no Patreon to report a different Dev who is Data Mining. So Patreon asked me 3 series of 3-4 questions (you could only check off one of those question..... no "OTHER" to type out the issue) and at the end of that Patreon told me to fix this issue I needed to message the Dev directly! So how did someone report Icstor to Patreon to the point he is having to "FIX" his game?????

Reactions: v1brbr

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Im laughing so much because the retards on his Discord are extremely mad because he got told to fuck off for 2 weeks by the Patreon team, but they dont mind at all that they have been giving him at least 10 bucks monthly for 2 years in exchange of getting fucked in the ass

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Is he fucking serious? This can't be correct! So... to turn the argument on its head, if the Trust and Safety team is on "vacation" no user project on the whole fucking patreon website will be reviewed within this timeframe? THE FUCK? Do I interpret this correctly?
We are closing the nuclear power plant for a month because the technical department is on vacation

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So I was just no Patreon to report a different Dev who is Data Mining. So Patreon asked me 3 series of 3-4 questions (you could only check off one of those question..... no "OTHER" to type out the issue) and at the end of that Patreon told me to fix this issue I needed to message the Dev directly! So how did someone report Icstor to Patreon to the point he is having to "FIX" his game?????
here you go buddy, knock yourself out with reporting all the guidelines breaking devs! ;)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
[/QUOTE
and you wonder why I believe that crap is just a BULLSHIT PLOY/EXCUSE not to do anything on the game! Yet keep pulling in money!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes