ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Why not contact the uploaders. Writing a random message in a gamethread is off topic spam. Unless it's clearly related to the actual game.
Pages upon pages of bitching about the way the game's creator runs their Patreon far overshadowing any discussion of the game itself, but somebody wanting technical help is the topicality hill you choose to die on? :unsure:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Pages upon pages of bitching about the way the game's creator runs their Patreon far overshadowing any discussion of the game itself, but somebody wanting technical help is the topicality hill you choose to die on? :unsure:
Ops didn't quote. There was another post. Post looks kinda weird out of context I guess. Deleting.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
bimonthly my ass. There are great devs out there with great games who actually listen to their fans instead of milking them dry and what ICSTOR is doing is just unfair. and i know saying this stuff isn't making anything better so don't mind me this is just my weekly rant...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
bimonthly my ass. There are great devs out there with great games who actually listen to their fans instead of milking them dry and what ICSTOR is doing is just unfair. and i know saying this stuff isn't making anything better so don't mind me this is just my weekly rant...
Yeah we're back to the same BS as we were before the small June update. The more things change the more they stay the same. We had our whistles slightly wetted with some Sara content, now we're back to this. Other devs have started and finished massive games in the time it took for us to get Sara's update. I mean, NLT alone is like a machine. ToN was a huge game and now that's done, and moving on to its sequel.

Other games in development have made such huge progress and we're stuck in the quicksand waiting for someone to come along to help us out and most of us here doubt that'll ever happen. If I didn't want to see Caroline's ending so goddamn bad I would've been off this wagon before all the wheels fell off.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Yeah we're back to the same BS as we were before the small June update. The more things change the more they stay the same. We had our whistles slightly wetted with some Sara content, now we're back to this. Other devs have started and finished massive games in the time it took for us to get Sara's update. I mean, NLT alone is like a machine. ToN was a huge game and now that's done, and moving on to its sequel.

Other games in development have made such huge progress and we're stuck in the quicksand waiting for someone to come along to help us out and most of us here doubt that'll ever happen. If I didn't want to see Caroline's ending so goddamn bad I would've been off this wagon before all the wheels fell off.
i don't think this loop will ever end lol. when shit hits the fan he'll release another update with 20mins worth of content and we'll go back to screaming.

I've played loads of games witch are better than this in so many ways but i just can't give up since this is one of the first games i've ever played and this is what got me into vn's. I just want more Sara and Judy content witch i'm sure we'll have to wait an eternity on. and as for the other devs yes, NLT is great! but i'm not a huge fan of RPGM's. DPC is also great considering how much he puts on the table. but i'm just sad about the VN's that doesn't even get noticed like the games from Suzinak and Pirot King. While ICSTOR did help the community get some attention now he is also the one who is dragging it back into the pit lol

ps: sorry if my ingrish confuses ya

Ahmedmazen11

Aug 4, 2020
guys I havent played this game since 2 years my last seen is when bob caught linda cheating oon him with mc is the new version continue this story thx in advance

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

Hi everyone,
I'm just making a post to give a quick update on our situation with Patreon.
We sent a modified version of the game over to the Trust and Safety Team on Wednesday there. I heard back from them that they would like some additional changes made to the game.
They have stated that they will review the game again on the 6th of September at earliest, due to their Trust and Safety team being on vacation for the next fortnight. This gives my team and I 14 days to make this second batch of changes, including the addition of the Judy update, and get it sent to Patreon.
Once they approve the final version we will release it on Patreon.
Apologies again for the delay, we're working with the Trust and Safety Team as closely as we can. Just bear with us a little while longer.
ICSTOR

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021

Hi everyone,
We sent a modified version of the game over to the Trust and Safety Team on Wednesday there. I heard back from them that they would like some additional changes made to the game.
They have stated that they will review the game again on the 6th of September at earliest, due to their Trust and Safety team being on vacation for the next fortnight. This gives my team and I 14 days to make this second batch of changes, including the addition of the Judy update, and get it sent to Patreon.
Apologies again for the delay, we're working with the Trust and Safety Team as closely as we can. Just bear with us a little while longer.
ICSTOR
Lol okay.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
ah yes the entire team takes a vacation. Had it been a group of devs i might have believed it but an entire team and the Review team of all people thats quite unbelievable

MadMonk

May 26, 2017

Hi everyone,
ICSTOR
Like I said, this whole process (still doubt it is even real), will be drawn out by this "Dev" for at least 2 or 3 months, then it will be a health problem that will slow thing down, but hey, he will tell all his sheep that he made about 3k new renders to be ready soon, then PC problems, then the update will be on hold in favor of a massive Christmas Event that he really wants to make, then it will be something else because nothing gets done here ever...

went from be-weekly to maybe once a year again rather quick.
At this point his Dev should be just blacklisted from this site here that gives him free advertisement for his shitty scam.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
There is no doubt if ICSTORE is not a good-faith developer, but his product is #1 in the existent market. There are very few products I can refer to which are having some equal quality. Indeed, ToN is over the top. BaD is a niche product, so what are we having on the plate? The competiencey among devs is not cruel. If you have something to offer, like ICSTORE does, you are doomed to be succesful. Doctor Sin did his last updates 4 month ago, AWAM is a comedy, Secret reloaded is abandoned.
How about City Of Broken Dreamers & The Awakening ?

Reactions: beef-devourer
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes