MadMonk

May 26, 2017
so they returned to the project?

the last time I saw it was abandoned

Not really, Dev managed to throw out a small little update after a long time, promised update at end of July, did not happen, back to his old strategies... so don't bother with this thing, will get the abandoned that soon again.

Fun thing, he already abandoned the project he abandoned this one here for and works on his next scam.... ähm game.

• Angry
Reactions: lewismasss

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
hello i am making a game. I want some help.
is there a way where i can still hear the song while a video is playing. like the song and video are both playing.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is why I ignored you, and I hope many other people do. I had to check out the comment because of the previous comment that was just made and had to respond.

You're just an ass. Plain and simple. Too damn immature desperately in need of Hooked-on-Phonics.

I even got a plethora of joy unignoring you and re-ignoring you. :LOL:

I'm sure this post is going to be removed as I hope yours will be and hopefully many more of yours too until you learn how to speak properly. If you're in school of any kind you need to study and learn more. If you're done with school, you need to go back. Maybe with remedial English first, caveman
Can’t we all just get along? :rolleyes:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Quick update - One of the mods informed us that ICSTOR has submitted the Build to patreon for review.

Well he told this few hours ago but I forgot to tell it here.
If things are true with this, I'm quite curious on how much was changed. I saw something a few days ago saying three lines were changed in dialogue to make everything "safer" but I'll be hoping and counting on the walkthrough mod to restore whatever was changed.

Don't like that a game for ADULTS had to be censored and adjusted for ADULTS. There are far worse games out there than this that push boundaries and envelopes further. I'll never understand it. This games has (well I guess had, now) a certain feel to it with certain scenes and dialogue (nightcrawler, Celia's route) and now after 3.5 years all that is going to change.

All this time there was no problem with this game until a couple of months ago when people were reporting him because an update didn't come out on time then we had a SNAFU with a certain "report" (real or fake who the fuck knows) now more time wasted on changes that didn't need to be changed and were in place for a very long time.

I really hope Lain can work her magic.

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
i see dat ther is alot of drama in here x) just deslike the game / quite icstor discord and his patreon / stop sending him support no more money no more message untile he finish the game and then evrything will be cool. or instead of keep reporting him so he give us more contant or what ever it is go and support
[Nenad Asanovic]
who is solo devloping 2 games and the first one is a master piece so the seconde will be the same
[NLT Media]
who keep giving us same good games with a master class story.
and ther is alot more devloper who realy deserve to got ours support who i can't seet because the list is too long more then Icstor so just forget about them :)
dont forget drpinkcake bro

Reactions: endriux and jackp0t

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I completed last version (0.6E) where I ended up in hotel with Caroline. Installed the latest version (0.71B) and after loading my last save, it says that I've reached the end of this character (Caroline). Does this mean that the 40 animations included in latest update is entirely focused on Sara alone (per changelog)? Anyone have an updated walkthrough so I can figure out what I need to do next? Thanks in adv

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I really want the chance to beat that Charles character in the head with a hammer. And the times I'm able to hit him in a row should be at least somewhere in the double-digits.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I really want the chance to beat that Charles character in the head with a hammer. And the times I'm able to hit him in a row should be at least somewhere in the double-digits.
Keep going on Caroline's route, even after you get the 5/5 score for her. He gets what's coming to him.

The morning after the big hotel scene, go to his house on the map and enjoy.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I completed last version (0.6E) where I ended up in hotel with Caroline. Installed the latest version (0.71B) and after loading my last save, it says that I've reached the end of this character (Caroline). Does this mean that the 40 animations included in latest update is entirely focused on Sara alone (per changelog)? Anyone have an updated walkthrough so I can figure out what I need to do next? Thanks in adv
The latest update is entirely Sara.

Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Keep going on Caroline's route, even after you get the 5/5 score for her. He gets what's coming to him.

The morning after the big hotel scene, go to his house on the map and enjoy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I'M GONNA RIP AND TEAR! (Right now I'm on the attempted robbery part. Shame that the fight scene there has no winning options

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I'M GONNA RIP AND TEAR! (Right now I'm on the attempted robbery part. Shame that the fight scene there has no winning options
Alright, good. So you're pretty much in the endgame. The dialogue once you get to the restaurant & hotel scenes between the MC & Caroline is very good once you get to that part. Have fun getting the necklace back

Reactions: Pidgeons

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Someone that has pdf of the location for secret cards in latest update?
All 5 of the secret cards are in the mall. There are 3 of them downstairs, 2 upstairs.

Downstairs:
1 on the chairs.
1 on the lamp above the digger.
1 on the foot of the sign with the woman on it.

Upstairs:
1 in the lower right corner between the railings.
1 between the 1st and 2nd pillar from the left, in the doorway.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes