Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
He said another update will rollout in two weeks why isn’t it here
These will be released once every few months once I'm satisfied that they have enough content and will be big enough
Nah he's back to milking already. He lost his abandoned tag so no need to keep up the 2 week thing. Notice the "few months" bit already? He's shameless. I'll be surprised if we see another update this year.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
If patreon is breathing down his neck to change his game, wouldn't he have to comply quickly, or even take his game out of the platform until it's fixed? Doesn't make sense to me that patreon is not okay with the blackmail and the sleeping sister rapes but still allow that version of the game to be downloaded

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
If patreon is breathing down his neck to change his game, wouldn't he have to comply quickly, or even take his game out of the platform until it's fixed? Doesn't make sense to me that patreon is not okay with the blackmail and the sleeping sister rapes but still allow that version of the game to be downloaded
it's not allowed, he removed the links, all the patrons are messaging in general chat in discord that where are the links lol :KEK:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
not only that but would Patreon allow partons to keep sending money in on this game? Just seems like they would freeze that till the game was corrected.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes