Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Is there any content of Caroline in the latest update ?
What update are you talking about?
a) v0.71 published at Jul-15 (Sara only),
b) v0.75 announced for end of July,
c) v0.73 promoted as 90% finished (note, "90% need more than year to reach 100% here),
d) two next versions in August as announced by ICSTOR this July...

Probably, you have to find different game with different Caroline...

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
c) v0.73 promoted as 90% finished (note, "90% need more than year to reach 100% here),

If we can assume that his preview images are not fake there was some new content for Caroline.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If we can assume that his preview images are not fake there was some new content for Caroline.
The only two new images I remember with Caroline are; 1) when she's side by side with Violent giving the MC a BJ Violet's supposed route) and 2) Caroline doing exercises in her room with leg warmers on I'm guessing on her pregnant route trying to stay or keep in some sort of shape before she starts showing her baby bump

Now unless I missed something with Caroline on his Patreon (which I won't sub at all), most of what we've seen in the previews were Celia, Sara, Linda & Judy.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
If the game was actively being worked on and we didn't get what we are getting, I'd be there, but I have more than enough Caroline screenies from the two MC games to more than enough make me happy :cool::LOL:
Yeah. I can proudly announce that this game is at this place mostly because of Caroline. that's why the milker worked too much on it and honestly if he even gave some good previews on Caroline I would be a patron but he is too mentally unstable(ie. Lazy) for that.

hammerface

May 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the reason was for Celia gaining the upper hand and pulling a backsies on the blackmail? I completely missed how that's possible. Like he still has all the info of her scam, same as always. Though now he also has evidence that she's a violent psychopath who stalks and beats her students.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the reason was for Celia gaining the upper hand and pulling a backsies on the blackmail? I completely missed how that's possible. Like he still has all the info of her scam, same as always. Though now he also has evidence that she's a violent psychopath who stalks and beats her students.
ppl don't see the plot in milfy city coz there is none, yet still patreon pulled the plug because of the plot xD
edit; to answer your question, MC is an idiot and got caught by celia, she came to know that he was the blackmailer, dunno the fuck happened afterwards, as i said, only play this game for renders & animations, story is....

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021

Ofcourse I asked about the (Sara only) update. I never did ask about any upcoming updates.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Though now he also has evidence that she's a violent psychopath who stalks and beats her students.
Just curious, what is the evidence documented or recorded that Celia is a violent psychopath? Did she hurt or humilate anyone on purpose before the blackmail sequence by the protagonist?

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
The guy who hasn't managed to release an update in 2 fucking years: "I will move to a bimonthly release schedule" :ROFLMAO:

Of course we won't see a new update this year :ROFLMAO:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
sadly since this game is pretty much abandoned.
Can someone recommend similar games with good character models?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes