3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
For anyone that still thinks this joke of a Dev has a leg to stand on: if by chance we even get any of these bi-weekly updates, he has at least a year and a half of content set aside that he can start releasing as updates right? I doubt we will but if we do, I bet we will one, maybe even two small updates then back to his old ways.. by having a guaranteed income while releasing little to no work for so long now you have ensured that your Dev will just be doing the bare minimum to receive these insane amounts of money. His patreons and closest supporters have nobody but themselves to blame for this whole fiasco.
Just thought I would come back to this thread and have a look to see what eventuated and boy I was not disappointed, in the excuses. I have decided to quote my old post from before the release that predicted exactly what has happened (not even a second bi-weekly release).

This thread needs to die and this game needs to die. ICScam has enough money to live the rest of his life already.

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Not based on my best friends experience. He still calls his mother his landlady, but these shitty patches never work in rl. It works for Milfy City in any case but I didn't download the last update from July I still have the one from 2 years ago but it's still seems very up to date if you look at the time between the last two updates.
Laaame, i will not play that, fuck patreon.

Jazzmatazz

Aug 3, 2021
The game was great when it came out...... years ago,but right now NOTHING special anymore.
Developer having so much ''problems in his personal life'' and making so much empty promises
that i'm surprised that still so many people support him and wait for a new update.
But i will pray for you, that you all can finish it and will be able to move on with a smile on your face..:FacePalm:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
The game was great when it came out...... years ago,but right now NOTHING special anymore.
Developer having so much ''problems in his personal life'' and making so much empty promises
that i'm surprised that still so many people support him and wait for a new update.
But i will pray for you, that you all can finish it and will be able to move on with a smile on your face..:FacePalm:
an update was supposed to be released at the end of July, but we're in Sep...doubt many things will change, mysterious are ways of ICSTOR :))Which is pretty unpleasant because he is really good...guess he lacks motivation or something....

v1brbr

Jul 13, 2017
Maybe it is some form of money laundering scheme. I could not imagine that many real Patreon's still donating after that first long break and then the (verifiably) bullshit excuses we are seeing now. Buy a bunch of pre paid Visa Debit cards with cash (from whatever illegal activity you are making your money in) and start donating the money monthly to yourself via these microtransactions via those prepaid cards. Boom, the cash has a legitimate avenue into your account now and nobody suspects anything. It would actually be brilliant if that is what was happening. :ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wasn't this game supposed to get an update every 2 weeks now? :KEK: The fact that after a year of no updates, some people actually believed in that promise, just shows me how dumb his supporters are.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes