FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Could anyone give a hint, if there is a certain order to follow to progress with your roommates?

Like: first Linda till weekend, then ....

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Apr 23, 2020
Hey. I'm getting a bug where Celia's storyline is stuck at meeting her at the the teacher's office in the morning. She is not there and I have done everything with her over webcam. Any fix on this?

Also are there any consequences on lying to Zuri and Suri? really don't like them at all.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hey. I'm getting a bug where Celia's storyline is stuck at meeting her at the the teacher's office in the morning. She is not there and I have done everything with her over webcam. Any fix on this?

Also are there any consequences on lying to Zuri and Suri? really don't like them at all.
You miss a threesome, not sure if something else happens in the future. Games not done yet. Convince Celia to wear vibrator to school via PC and then go to your classroom and use remote vibe on her. Try that that's where most people get stuck.

Apr 23, 2020
You miss a threesome, not sure if something else happens in the future. Games not done yet. Convince Celia to wear vibrator to school via PC and then go to your classroom and use remote vibe on her. Try that that's where most people get stuck.
Meh. If it's just a threesome I'm good with missing it. Curious what the author has in store for MC's dad though. He looks like a villain or something.

And thanks for the vibe advice. I'll try it and update if the story moves on. Cheers and thanks again.

Reactions: Xanado
Apr 23, 2020
Your tip worked. Now Celia's storyline has continued. Thanks for the assist.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes