yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hmm im stuck at celia's path
already cleared all other's till notification show up
i got celia blackmail part till the blowjob anal part, done both, but nothing else since then

help pls

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Honestly, this game has some of the best girls in Caroline, Linda and to a lesser extent Celia. It's such a waste nothing more is done with them by ICSTOR, or any other person for that matter. I'm still "hoping" for a route that gets you both Caroline and Linda, but at this rate it's never going to happen. For all the shit we give ICSTOR he at least got those characters right, in my opinion. Other games that are actively being developed still lack on that part.

Reactions: kivat and JiiEf

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
hmm im stuck at celia's path
already cleared all other's till notification show up
i got celia blackmail part till the blowjob anal part, done both, but nothing else since then

help pls
0.71 was broken for Celia path, ho-ho-ho

Is the new update good enough?
Nope, just 400 renders for Sara fuck.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The current patreon system is completely full of holes and an invitation for fraudsters.
Needs change, urgently.

Pay per build ensures that there are no more scammers, if it means that future developers have to bring some capital with them (from the start) is even another reason that the whole project runs honestly because once the developer puts his hard-earned money to start a project, he will handle his work more responsibly.
By having a sword of Damocles over his head he will make sure that he often releases updates & keep lying will be punished with sanctions.

Another option would be: An advance payment with consumer protection (similar to PayPal's buyer protection)
Supporters could send money in advance and if the dev will not release a update in an certain time frame, you can withdraw the money.

Or a middle ground:
You could do the whole thing like this, for example, initially it is billed monthly and if about three times the developer is releasing very slowly or not at all, his account is penalized (strikes) & from then on he is only allowed to debit per build.
This method won't completely eliminate fraud, still it will force it out a lot.

Whatever the decision, Patreon & SubStar are in dire need of some form of fraud deterrent, it cannot go on as it is now.

Last edited:

evko

Oct 8, 2018
The current patreon system is completely full of holes and an invitation for fraudsters.
Needs a change, urgently.

Pay per build ensures that there are no more scammers, if it means that future developers have to bring some capital with them (from the start) is even another reason that the whole project runs honestly because once the developer puts his hard-earned money to start a project, he will handle his work more responsibly.
By having a sword of Damocles over his head he will make sure that he often releases updates & keep lying will be punished with sanctions.

Another option would be: An advance payment with consumer protection (similar to PayPal's buyer protection)
Supporters could send money in advance and if the dev will not release a update in an certain time frame, you can withdraw the money.

Or a middle ground:
You could do the whole thing like this, for example, initially it is billed monthly and if about three times the developer is releasing very slowly or not at all, his account is penalized (strikes) & from then on he is only allowed to debit per build.

Whatever the decision, Patreon & SubStar are in dire need of some form of fraud deterrent, it cannot go on as it is now.
I agree! And we also need to introduce an IQ test for Patreon, because ICSTOR followers have the lowest IQ in the history of mankind, if they still continue to pay and believe.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
I don't know what I did wrong, but I got the card for Sara's weekend event, but her event option is gone, I can't activate it and I haven't done it yet, it disappeared from the options. I have her story progressing, I just bought her the vibrator at the sexshop.

Can someone help me?

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
lol, IDK why Patreon needs to change its system and shit, if the dev is hardworking and you wanna support him every month, you can do that, or if that dev puts out only 1(or 2 ) updates every year, pledge that month when the update drops and don't continue your pledge next month. It is that damn simple.
All you need to have is common sense, and if people are willingly spending their money on a certain dev, it is fine, it is THEIR fucking money.

Reactions: JeffM80

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Needs a change, urgently.

Or a middle ground:

Um.... no. Patreon & SubStar do not need to deter this. Every person can change/stop their payments when they want (may not affect the next months payment.... not sure on that as I don't have a Patreon anymore.) If they want to keep paying someone who isn't actively making games, that's the patron's choice. And who are you to judge them for it? It's their money, not yours.

Don't get me wrong, when I supported creators on Patreon, I expected results. I stopped supporting creators that I didn't feel the rewards were worth it. Even when I left Patreon, I contacted the creators that I really like to try and find ways to support them outside of Patreon.

Reactions: JeffM80 and Pandoma

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Hmm.. My Opinion...
Maybe Donate System Is Way Better. You Want To Support It, You Donate. Or Tips Or Gifts Or Buy Me Coffee Or Buy Me Beers Or Buy Me Something... Whatever It Called Rather Than Billed Monthly In This Case.
I Thought This Game Was RIP (Abandoned) LOL. But Seems Devs Makes Updates... Lets See Where The Wind Blows......
The game WAS abandoned, but the dev put out a very short update to get the tag removed. Now we are waiting for the next Abandoned tag in order to get the next update.

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
The game WAS abandoned, but the dev put out a very short update to get the tag removed. Now we are waiting for the next Abandoned tag in order to get the next update.
So end of 2023... OK, see you then.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes