QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Hello does the incest patch work or not ?
Yes. It does. Consider this: there is only a fixed amount of title references in any conversation. eg: Mother, mother, mom, Mom, Bro, bro... you get the picture. The file has all instances listed and calls the proper one for the current conversation. It will work throughout the game.
If, when you start the game it tells you that it was modified, carry on. That's just a scare tactic. Consider it as a confirmation that the file was changed.

LewdPatcher releases patches for this and other games. If you are uncertain that a patch is not installed/updated, download and install a fresh one.

IMHO, step-siblings and step-parents are not blood-relatives so sex with them should not be considered incest. I don't think the last statement is relative to this game, that's just my opinion.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Whenever this gets abandoned tag again, however long that takes, then he will post a minimal update again, and so on, as long as he can keep living off the idiots on Patreon that keep giving him free money, that's never gonna change
On Patreon, the money should only be released when the game creator has also made a certain achievement.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The main trouble is in a difficlty of determining the game as abandoned. We need the radio silance, but all we have is a poor development story due to the lack of update. All we can do is to forfeit from donating.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah, when Patreon first started they operated on the "pay per release" model, and found it way MORE ripe for abuse than the way they do things now. I.e. they'd have YouTubers uploading a little 5-second nothing video every day and charging their patrons for it.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, when Patreon first started they operated on the "pay per release" model, and found it way MORE ripe for abuse than the way they do things now. I.e. they'd have YouTubers uploading a little 5-second nothing video every day and charging their patrons for it.
You can still set your patreon to that and all your patrons set a limit for the amount of times they're willing to be charged per month.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
On Patreon, the money should only be released when the game creator has also made a certain achievement.
I don't think all this can be regulated on patreon's end. Making these games is art, sometimes it takes a long time. Mind you that's very different than simply not working on it. It's gotta come down to consumers choosing where they put their money. Supporting games with active developers.

Jun 15, 2021
It’s weird that the T&S Team would return from their “fort nite” on US Labor Day and not the day after US Labor Day.

He’s full of shit.
I Google "Safety and trust f95zone” and i found that Ptolemy and aleksey90 received a warning in the past ... which means that Icstor is copying someone else's excuses. icstor isn' t original anymore even to lie

Reactions: ropershy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I understand what you are saying. But at least those youtubers were doing something. This is getting paid for doing NOTHING!

Reactions: Darklord_1965

secrett

Dec 18, 2020
any nice dude got something like a list of ICSTOR's excuses (or lies whatever) in history? Wondering he work out any new shit this time haha

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
if anyone is willing to take serious action, they can sue patreon for fraud for allowing a scam of such magnitude to happen on their platform. there is a pretty decent case to be made as fraud is defined as using a lie, deception, falsehood, or dishonesty in an attempt to gain a benefit. which is clearly what icstor has done.
The screenshots from icstor's patreon's posts where he makes multiple promises regarding communication or updates or whatever else he can come up with, even using patreon themselves as a scapegoat in the most recent instance can be used as proof. He has displayed a pattern of repeatedly making false promises. To finish off, an argument can be made that he is not an honourable or ethical person by pointing out the fact that he did not create anything for more than a year and yet continued to take money from supporters. he had the option to disable payments just as he did when he announced that he was taking a break (after the caroline update) albeit he lied even then as he said he would pause if for 2 months, the duration of his break, but in the end, he paused if only for one (correct me if I'm wrong). he didn't need to communicate anything as long as he took wasn't taking their money. but without any communication, he led his supporters to believe that for a long time development was under progress. then a point can be made regarding the size of the updates and how after almost 2 years of "alleged" development there is only 400 or so renders while previous versions were far larger in much shorter times.
patreon can argue that it's the supporters choice to follow a creator, the counter-argument would be that it's not about the choice of the supporter and more regarding the fraudulent creator who has been allowed to continuously lie on their platform and that patreon isn't taking much action to protect their customers. and neither do they have the provision to report such a scammer. that patreon is just turning a blind eye to such bad and somewhat illegal practices.

It has been almost 23 months since 14th Oct 2019 (the release of 0.6c), excluding at most 2 months for 0.71 and 1 more when he paused his patreon, let's just say 2 for argument's sake, each month he has taken money from the support of 5500 people on average. and with the game being accessible to only those who pay 10$ or higher, the number of people paying more than 10$ from those 5500 is pretty significant. assuming that just 10% of the 5500 were paying 10$ or higher it would come out to 10450$ a month (550x10=5500+4950=10450). this would bring the total amount for the 19 months to 198,550$.
Even with such a low estimate, the total amount of his scam is pretty damn high. In reality, the average per patreon support was last calculated at 8-9$ on graphtreon. even if it dipped to 6$ on average, it would mean he earned 33,000$ on average each month. and for 19 months it would be 627,000$. for 8$ it's 836,000 and at 9$ it's 940,500. almost 1 million dollars.

Patreon will not be able to simply brush this under the carpet if someone does really take it up in court. This would definitely shake up the creators with massive followings that take their supports for granted and would really evoke a reaction.

The least this would do is light a fire under patreon's ass and get them to take action against icstor.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
You know the sad part about all of this is, I don't care about the game anymore...all this waiting has taken the fun out of it. I've even forgotten the story at this point. I just like reading the drama here and how people still care.

Why I also feel sad is we all know the real reason we want Milfy City is because of Linda and Caroline...but we know we're not going to get much of their content in the wrap up of the game, it will just be a quick story and the game will be finished without much lewd scenes.

All these side characters are a waste of time (not for us, but ICSTOR's "gas" time) the more he creates the more I feel he fatigues, so "wasting" energy on characters we don't really want to see above others (the main cast) annoys me knowing there's only 'x' amount of time left before the game is finished and he's already burning time and delaying the game on side characters.

Stop with the burner content and get on with Linda...I know his mods read F95. Linda would be the only reason I pick up this game again, the rest are kinda irrelevant at this point (not story wise, but "ICSTOR" time wise). He's a dev I simply cannot trust after this game.

I know many feel the same way...

Last edited:
Reactions: jdw6

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I don't think all this can be regulated on patreon's end. Making these games is art, sometimes it takes a long time. Mind you that's very different than simply not working on it. It's gotta come down to consumers choosing where they put their money. Supporting games with active developers.
Yes, I agree with you on that. People should rather support active game developers.
Unfortunately, you can't look inside a person to see what their intentions are. ;)

Greetings from Germany

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Making these games is art, sometimes it takes a long time. Mind you that's very different than simply not working on it.
If you take money for it, it is called a job, therefore, you must match the salary. Imagine the developers at Rockstar Games telling their superiors that they are waiting for inspiration! Can't you imagine? Although comparing their projects with milfy city is like comparing the source code of the Linux kernel with the program " Hello world!".

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes