Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
it's not about how long he takes or how much he makes or even the quality of updates. it's about him constantly lying to ensure that his support doesn't stop. that's all there is to it. actually speaking, scamming is illegal and exactly what he has been doing. with the amount of money he has scammed his patreons off, he could be facing some serious repercussions.
it's not that he's been completely silent and dropped very poor quality content with very little quantity as well, he has constantly made promises about communicating more often, releasing updates more often and more just to completely disregard them as though nothing was ever said.

see, if he had just said that he is dealing with issues and that the game will release when it does, then he wouldn't be doing anything illegal, even if he continued to collect money from patreons for years on end without creating anything new. this would just make him unreliable and inconsistent, not a scammer. but he made very specific commitments that he didn't fulfil and has given us the ammo to make him pay for defrauding his supporters.

I don't press charges because against patreon (pursuing icstor directly might not be beneficial) 1, I never supported him, nor do I have an account with any payment mode linked to it (tried linking PayPal, but it didn't work) and 2, because I live in India and I don't think I would be able to sue them from here, or more the to the fact, I don't have much of a case since I wasn't directly affected and it won't have the impact that is needed.

but if you're worried about just wasting more of your money and time, rest assured when you win you'll get refunded for all of it. heck the compensation might be a substantial amount provided you make your case properly.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
This is crazy. How brainwashed are the people who continue to support this man.
Here is aftermath of the lack of competiency. There are few developers who can compete to ICSTORE. But the good-faith ae fewer. NLT, Faerin and Stiglet meet the deadlines succesfully. The ICSTORE is not the worst, by the way. Look at Aorrta, for example. If MC has been completed over 60 percents, Aorrta did 20% of his game.

Last edited:

gabriel3g

Jul 4, 2017
he's working hard to eliminate any non-consensual sex (60% of... meetings) and any referment to pedophilia with Sara.
non-consensual sex I agree, now pedophilia is not really the case...age of consent is 14 years old in the majority of European countries, it's just the US that has this 18 yr old thing

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Finally the fucking karma is working on this developer, jesus christ, it took time but finally we are having our vengeance

If he'd finished the game 1 year ago or at least , if he still continue to develope the game month to month , this would not be happenning with his patreon, fuck him, finally.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi just wondering if Sara's stats on the phone is 3/5 or is it higher at the end of the update. because i kind of did all the steps for her and completed all of her events. before her swimming date on the weekend. so wondering if i screwed up or it suppose to be 3/5 and the end of her update. Thanks alot

M@rio

May 1, 2017
Omg.. I don't know if u see this guys, but he want to start new project - Milfy Mafia in 2022 ‍:oops:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
If you take money for it, it is called a job, therefore, you must match the salary. Imagine the developers at Rockstar Games telling their superiors that they are waiting for inspiration! Can't you imagine? Although comparing their projects with milfy city is like comparing the source code of the Linux kernel with the program " Hello world!".
I agree, but GTA V released in 2013, GTA VI planned in 2025 if lucky. that's 12 years. R* Games is milking GTA V just like ICSTOR is milking this game but without updates x'D

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Am i the only one who knew that once he got the abandoned tag he will release a very short update just to get the tag removed and then he will disappear again, the guy find the ultimate way of making money and you just want him to give it up just like that.
If by only you meant you were one of the seven billion on the planet who knew then sure, why not?

evko

Oct 8, 2018
I agree, but GTA V released in 2013, GTA VI planned in 2025 if lucky. that's 12 years. R* Games is milking GTA V just like ICSTOR is milking this game but without updates x'D
In general, she constantly updates online. And besides, she has no less masterpiece projects.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes