wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
Something about needing to rework certain scenes and send it to Patreon for approval, not that anyone actually believes that.
Next up will be that he got word back and has to change something else as well, but don't worry it is just something minor, so it will be done reeeeeeally quick.

Instead of releasing then he will push it back because he had that brilliant idea for a Halloween update that he really wants to be done but don't worry it will be so worth the wait, of course it will miss Halloween by a lot.

Then most likely it will be delayed by a few weeks, almost 2 months because he needs again to send it to Patreon staff for approval, either that process will take forever again or he comes up with the just a little more believable excuse that he has to change a few minor things.
We are in the middle of December at that point when he sends it back to Patreon staff, but since Decemebr is packed full with holidays nothing will be done since Patreon staff will be on holiday, at the same time he will assure his loyal little sheep that he is already working on then next update and Christmas event.
well since patreon suspended his page, I would say that all bets are off

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Is it the right time to ask the abandoned tag?
June 18th or so was the last update, so three months after that date, so technically, that's 9 or so days away
The three months is for communication about the game, and since he communicated two weeks ago, he still has two and a half months to go before that. As long as he communicates once in every three months, he can prolong this until July 15th 2023 without any game updates and still prevent the abandoned tag. :HideThePain:

matroy

Feb 12, 2018
please, put the abandoned tag on again ... or put something more appropriate ... like scam :p
how is it a scam if you don't pay?

but tbh it suck but at the same time he doesn't seem to lie now we have proof is patreon page is down for now so when it will come back he really should have an update or something (I mean he need it anyway to turn is page back on so...)

and when a page is down he shouldn't be getting money per month no?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dudunin

moraksan

May 5, 2020
icstor must be happy now. he doesn't need to act like making game any more. already earn some money for 2 years without work.

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
I assume from the date this happened right after the monthly Patreon payments went through? Patreon is so much in on this scam it’s almost not even funny :ROFLMAO:
If you subscribed to his Patreon for September, you should request a refund since his page is down.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
how is it a scam if you don't pay?

but tbh it suck but at the same time he doesn't seem to lie now we have proof is patreon page is down for now so when it will come back he really should have an update or something (I mean he need it anyway to turn is page back on so...)

and when a page is down he shouldn't be getting money per month no?
But do we really know why his page is down? Maybe Patreon took it down cause he lied? I know if I owned Patreon and I found out someone was lying about a fake investigation in order to no update the game but still take in money. I would shut it down as well!!!!

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
But do we really know why his page is down? Maybe Patreon took it down cause he lied? I know if I owned Patreon and I found out someone was lying about a fake investigation in order to no update the game but still take in money. I would shut it down as well!!!!
I'm convinced it's something like that.
The whole thing is an obvious scam. Maybe the lie about the investigation has triggered it but the shut down might be related to the scammy practice these past 2 years.

cagnolo

Sep 2, 2021
Help! I cannot access the Secret Cards collected, there is no symbol to access the gallery on the computer in the MC room
Maybe it's not in the protagonist's room?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes