ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm convinced it's something like that.
The whole thing is an obvious scam. Maybe the lie about the investigation has triggered it but the shut down might be related to the scammy practice these past 2 years.
I agree. Add it all together and Patreon decided ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH!!!

Reactions: kofshingo

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
This guy is just so stupid... He had a shitload of patrons and now he has to rebuild his community from scratch. Probably won't be as easy to get people to subscribe either, now that he's dragged his own name through the mud.

1631295578438.png

Also note how there's nothing about Milfy City on his subscribestar page. Seems he's moved on to the next project.
1631295823059.png

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
I love this game, but I have to say that this developer has earned every ounce of ire he's been given. I can understand (even if I don't believe) his reasons/excuses, but any honest developer would've paused their pledges while not actively working on the game people are paying to play.

It's such a shame. I'm getting identical feelings to what I get from Aorrta's game.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
This guy is just so stupid... He had a shitload of patrons and now he has to rebuild his community from scratch. Probably won't be as easy to get people to subscribe either, now that he's dragged his own name through the mud.

View attachment 1397801

Also note how there's nothing about Milfy City on his subscribestar page. Seems he's moved on to the next project.
View attachment 1397816
roflmao, Milfy Mafia now? What happened to Milfy Kingdom he announced exhilaratingly? This guy never stops with starting new projects.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
oh no ! oh no !! no no no !!!!
Hope pateron will ban him and refund the money to all subscriber .
He is the real scammer.

View attachment 1398023
Or hopefully this will WAKE the DEV up and put a stop to all the crap he has been pulling! Maybe he surprise us all and start honestly updating his game! Hey I can dream can't I???? Even if it is probably a waste of time!

asasdasz

May 6, 2017
My theory is they are trying get ban from patreon for stop that project.Last 1.5 years they never did anything and focused to only how many times can continue to this shit.8K image is lie.Is that good theory?
I said that.This is the thing what they wanted.Icstor is turned to scam because of interesting of peoples.

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
I dont understand why so many people wait update. I dont think it worth it. There are so many cool games and better than this one for sure.
Like what? I'm not even being a smartass I need suggestions. Can someone give some suggestions of games like this?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes