Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
How do I continue after the bf stole her necklace? i went to his appartement i couldnt enter no matter what

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How do I continue after the bf stole her necklace? i went to his appartement i couldnt enter no matter what
You have to first go back to the Clothing Shop the next weekday in the afternoon and talk to Caroline to get Charles' address, then, at the MC's house, in the garage, get the crowbar inside from off the wall, then wait until nighttime to go to his "house"

Rin.tm

Feb 11, 2020
I want to translate to another language, can anyone tell me how to translate? I downloaded Renpy but i had a hard time not knowing what the name of the conversation file was :confused:
who can help me? :confused: 1631412579404.png

basebang456

Apr 14, 2019
Hi fellow members, i seem to be stuck with the same scenes with Sara even if I do not give my number to Lily, is there a workaround for this or is this a bug which needs to be patched to pay out the other outcome

nonameneeded111

Jun 3, 2021
I have gotten to the place in the game where I can select harem route, but it wont work. Sarah 3/5 points Linda4/5 points, Caroline 5/5.
Am I missing something or is the game not developed that far yet?
How can i get the last points for Sarah and Linda?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have gotten to the place in the game where I can select harem route, but it wont work. Sarah 3/5 points Linda4/5 points, Caroline 5/5.
The game isn't completed so you can't choose any of the post-game routes

What you have now with the girls is the max you can get...for now, and probably for a VERY VERRYYY long time

nonameneeded111

Jun 3, 2021
The game isn't completed so you can't choose any of the post-game routes

What you have now with the girls is the max you can get...for now, and probably for a VERY VERRYYY long time
Thanks.

I actually tried to play around with save editor as I thought I could give characters 5 points.
Do you know what is the maximum amount of points as of today for Celia? Would like to put values back where they were.

Also, after a quick google search there are screenshots of various harem scenes. But I guess those are fan made and are not actually in the game??

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks.

I actually tried to play around with save editor as I thought I could give characters 5 points.
Do you know what is the maximum amount of points as of today for Celia? Would like to put values back where they were.

Also, after a quick google search there are screenshots of various harem scenes. But I guess those are fan made and are not actually in the game??
I haven't seen the scenes you mentioned, but I'm guessing they are fan made. I don't know offhand about the amount of points Celia is maxed out at right now, I want to say 3, but I'm not very sure I haven't done her route in a very long time. Maybe someone else can clarify that for you

KukuLaco

Sep 12, 2021
Was wondering the same, can't go further with Linda

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You can't do anything further with any of the girls than what the game allows you too. There are no ending routes right now, there are no post-main route choices you can do. When the game says Work in Progress for whatever girl, you're DONE!

No harem ending, no Sara, Linda, aunts, Caroline, nothing. It'll be a very long time before you see any of it.

So next time, use the search feature in the upper right hand corner to look for this answer.

If you can't go further with Linda (or anyone else) then that's it!!

I have no pity or sympathy for someone who can't understand or come to grips with that. No sympathy for the stupid. You can only go as far as it allows you to. Us long-timers have been waiting months, if not YEARS for things to advance. Get used to the waiting. We're going to be here a while.

Reactions: Mr Secret

ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
Crazy how people are so obsessed over this one game. There are a lot more games out there that deserve your attention and the devs of these games actually care about the fans and the completion of the game. Go play them lmao stop caring about this. If the game gets updated, it gets updated. There a wayyyy better games you can play in the time being.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Crazy how people are so obsessed over this one game. There are a lot more games out there that deserve your attention and the devs of these games actually care about the fans and the completion of the game. Go play them lmao stop caring about this. If the game gets updated, it gets updated. There a wayyyy better games you can play in the time being.
After 2 years of no time investment from the dev, I think it will never be finished. There are a lot of DIFFERENT games, I liked this one a lot in particular. Other games take a lot of time to update as well, I am waiting for others but there's a lot of downtime so I check this to see if the dev will come back anyway. This is the only dev that is milking it this hard. The patreon is now under review so that might be the end of it all.

Reactions: Lovv99
Dec 28, 2017
Name them

Reactions: Thermophob
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes