Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
For those who want a game with good amount of content both story and fap wise go play ''The Spellbook''. It has shitload of content for both NTR and NON NTR fans

Last edited:
Reactions: JhonStand

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I have no pity or sympathy for someone who can't understand or come to grips with that. No sympathy for the stupid. You can only go as far as it allows you to. Us long-timers have been waiting months, if not YEARS for things to advance. Get used to the waiting. We're going to be here a while.
Are the insults necessary? Just ignore the post if you can't handle it. And what's this "long-timers" business? You don't even have a year old account. Does "long-timer" mean either unhinged, unstable, likely to have a meltdown, or someone emotionally invested in a game to a fault? If so, then you'd be a "long-timer".

Look how many posts you got over basically an 8 month period... Probably living on the Milfy City forum with ICSTOR on your mind all day everyday. Pulling your hair out in frustration wondering when more Caroline will be in your life. LOL, and you know it's true.

So yea... Don't fucking insult anyone for asking a question.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I'm convinced it's something like that.
The whole thing is an obvious scam. Maybe the lie about the investigation has triggered it but the shut down might be related to the scammy practice these past 2 years.
Weird. The guy puts a lot of effort into not doing a thing people want to pay him a lot of money to do. I mean, shit, I'd of probably turned that revenue stream into a full blown development studio if I were him. He was set for life.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Weird. The guy puts a lot of effort into not doing a thing people want to pay him a lot of money to do. I mean, shit, I'd of probably turned that revenue stream into a full blown development studio if I were him. He was set for life.
So true.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Are the insults necessary? Just ignore the post if you can't handle it. And what's this "long-timers" business? You don't even have a year old account. Does "long-timer" mean either unhinged, unstable, likely to have a meltdown, or someone emotionally invested in a game to a fault? If so, then you'd be a "long-timer".

Look how many posts you got over basically an 8 month period... Probably living on the Milfy City forum with ICSTOR on your mind all day everyday. Pulling your hair out in frustration wondering when more Caroline will be in your life. LOL, and you know it's true.

So yea... Don't fucking insult anyone for asking a question.
Did you say something? I heard a hot, blustery wind come through, I guess that must've been it. Didn't think it was anything important. Ignored, and goodbye.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Does "under review" mean he lost all his patrons bc that would be...
View attachment 1401963
It was magically put under review just after the re-billing cycle from September had ended, so he got the re-billing dollars before it went under review. And that doesn't even necessarily mean that he is getting banned from there, since that depends on what the situation actually is. And only he and Patreon knows the truth on that one. He basically had removed the game from the page before he allegedly sent the "fixed" version, so there is no longer any content that would be breaking community guidelines. But obviously if he wants to publish new version, then he would need the person from Trust and Safety team to check it out in this case. Interesting to see where this all leads during these upcoming days or weeks.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Probably nothing will happen, Patreon won't ban its one of golden gooses. If they ban, I would be hugely surprised. He'll lost some patrons, but still gonna have thousands who are willing to pay for years. I can bet that even if he don't release anything for three more years, he will still have at least 500 patrons in the end. There are lots of examples in the forum.

He has a talent for game developing, character creation and rendering, but not for finishing. This is not even funny anymore, turned into a sad and absurd experience. I will miss Linda and Caroline though...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
W
It was magically put under review just after the re-billing cycle from September had ended, so he got the re-billing dollars before it went under review. And that doesn't even necessarily mean that he is getting banned from there, since that depends on what the situation actually is. And only he and Patreon knows the truth on that one. He basically had removed the game from the page before he allegedly sent the "fixed" version, so there is no longer any content that would be breaking community guidelines. But obviously if he wants to publish new version, then he would need the person from Trust and Safety team to check it out in this case. Interesting to see where this all leads during these upcoming days or weeks.
Wait. Hold on. Now it's under review? Ten to one he reported himself to have an excuse to not work for a month or two.:ROFLMAO:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
He wants to pull in money without doing anything. Also he claims he is burned out on this game. Ok simple solution. Let someone who wants to develop the game that is interested in it. Basically rent the game out. Take a % of what comes in thus getting paid for doing nothing!

Reactions: Mr Secret

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well at least he wasn't lying about being under review. Hopefully the page downtime will trigger enough unscubscribes that he'll be forced to work for a living again and finish the damn game.
This won't get him working since he is most likely already financially set for the rest of his life, there is no need for him to actually work for making the living ever again. If/when his page pops back up after the review, he can just continue like before and then slowly and smoothly make the transition to SubscribeStar with some of his current patrons later where he is out of reach because nobody will be able to report him and unlike Patreon, SubscribeStar won't go after him. And him losing already existing patrons because of the page being reviewed, huge doubt on that too. Because if anything, this just benefits him the most as it now will work as a proof for his patrons that were skeptical about Patreon going after him that he wasn't lying about Patreon taking interest on his page and game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes