Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I cannot be bothered to look at previous pages, anyone knows why is the ICStors page on Patreon is on review?

Is it scamming or something else?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Financially set for the rest of his life? Nah, he netted a couple mil at best from doing this shit. Once you get a taste of that sorta cash for so little work (even when he was actually making games it was still easy work) your idea of how much cash is enough changes drastically along with your lifestyle and expenses.

I'll bet he wants to do this for the rest of his life if he can. My kids will probably fap to his stupid wincest games. Aaaand I got unironically depressed from typing that. Nvm
Definitely depends how he has spent the money. Did he invest some of it or did he just snort everything through his nostrils. But yeah, obviously he is going to keep this thing going as long as he possibly can because it's easy money for him, but he ain't going to do any real work on it ever again.

I cannot be bothered to look at previous pages, anyone knows why is the ICStors page on Patreon is on review?

Is it scamming or something else?
Because some people reported the game for all the community guideline breaking things, like non-consensual blackmailing, raping etc. scenes.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Because some people reported the game for all the community guideline breaking things, like non-consensual blackmailing, raping etc. scenes.
Interesting, if Patreon decides to go on a spree and look for all the things you mentioned in entire Patreon supported games, they will put 90% of the games "under review". Doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: DJsona

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think it's just a review. His fan base is huge. And in the end, this is just a game like any other. He was censored because someone jealous reported him:unsure:
I doubt it was jealousy, people aren't going to be that petty over a pitstain like ICSTOR. It was probably someone either angry about the delays or someone out for a laugh at the expense of ICSTOR and his patreons. That's assuming he didn't do this to himself considering how perfectly timed it was.

Rin.tm

Feb 11, 2020
I doubt it was jealousy, people aren't going to be that petty over a pitstain like ICSTOR. It was probably someone either angry about the delays or someone out for a laugh at the expense of ICSTOR and his patreons. That's assuming he didn't do this to himself considering how perfectly timed it was.
:cautious:high probability is the envy of others with his success. The game was made 3 years ago, it and the treasure hunt game seem to hold all the high places on the popular game board. I think so :WeSmart:many people they can't compete they can make other people's things fall down with them:poop:

evko

Oct 8, 2018
:cautious:high probability is the envy of others with his success. The game was made 3 years ago, it and the treasure hunt game seem to hold all the high places on the popular game board. I think so :WeSmart:many people they can't compete they can make other people's things fall down with them:poop:
You are clearly delusional, I would go to the doctor urgently if I were you, you never know what new infection has struck you. :KEK:

raidenkatana

Apr 2, 2020
I think he (ICSTOR) was slow to release the update and "say one thing, do another" and let his fans wait until they forget the name of this game they will surely be angry

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
Nah! This dude had a good game but stopped updating it. He has fed people with lies and empty promises. He put out a tiny update in July after he got the abandon tag on here due to not updating his patreon. He’s deceitful and there’s nothing envious about that. People were reporting him because they got tired of empty promises.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Rin.tm

Feb 11, 2020
Nah! This dude had a good game but stopped updating it. He has fed people with lies and empty promises. He put out a tiny update in July after he got the abandon tag on here due to not updating his patreon. He’s deceitful and there’s nothing envious about that. People were reporting him because they got tired of empty promises.
so i misunderstood this problem?:whistle:

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
is there any laws or some kind of authorities that can enforce him to pay back his patreon money? tho i've never been one of his patrons, this is clearly a scam involved case and the damage has been done.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes