Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Sorry but I don't believe there was an investigation until the Dev got caught claiming there was one! If there had been Patreon would have locked his page up back when he first said there was an investigation. Not a Month later! No he got caught using a fake investigation by Patreon to scam people of their money while he did nothing to update his game. He just got caught in his own lie!!!
I was being sarcastic

Reactions: ropershy

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well if anything, Lain said she could restore anything changed, deleted or removed. I don't know if that'll be the case now since they're supposedly doing a lot more to the game censoring it, it might be even too much for Lain to restore. Whatever sliver of hope I had for this game is definitely squashed at this point.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Assuming that's the truth, I mean it is ICSTOR. Maybe Pateron did clamp down on him but like Mr. Harper said other games get a pass for content and Celia's stuff has been in the game for a long time now, odd that it's only now that it's apparently an issue and that the entire thing needs to be rewritten.

If it was any other creator I might believe it but since it's ICSTOR I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually that A: He thought of a new story for Celia he wants to do instead and this is a way for him to do it without just coming out and saying it. Or B: The rewrite will now be the perfect excuse for him to take forever working on it and string people along because we went from "Oh yeah there will be more updates coming to first the whole "I'm under investigation." thing to "We need to rewrite this whole part of the game." Wonder what the next excuse will be....

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
At least, he no longer gain more patrons while page is under review, right? And he still gets money? Makes sense patreon doesn't allows creators with pages under review still collect the money?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Assuming that's the truth, I mean it is ICSTOR. Maybe Pateron did clamp down on him but like Mr. Harper said other games get a pass for content and Celia's stuff has been in the game for a long time now, odd that it's only now that it's apparently an issue and that the entire thing needs to be rewritten.

If it was any other creator I might believe it but since it's ICSTOR I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually that A: He thought of a new story for Celia he wants to do instead and this is a way for him to do it without just coming out and saying it. Or B: The rewrite will now be the perfect excuse for him to take forever working on it and string people along because we went from "Oh yeah there will be more updates coming to first the whole "I'm under investigation." thing to "We need to rewrite this whole part of the game." Wonder what the next excuse will be....
I believe it was B. Why his page is locked up is cause Patreon caught him using them as an excuse! ICSTOR put it out about a month ago that he was under investigation. If that was the case they would have locked his page down then. Not wait a month later! It is a month later cause they have just found out about him lying about being investigated by them!

I will believe he re-worked half the game when I see it. I don't think he ever planned on changing anything, after all that would require WORK!!! He was probably going to ride this lie for as long as he could. Then claim the game was approved by Patreon as ok as it is!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Damn bro thats crazy how literally every time there is a release there are 4548732 weird coincidences all happening at the same time that dont let him release the next scheduled update
At least this time around their lazy asses are not getting paid for doing nothing
Also reminder that if he was not a scammer he would have released 2 more updates before he even got "contacted by the safety team" anyways

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Actually yes I did report him 3 days before his first post about Patreon contacting him, and for every very specific thing he mentions that he needs to change, the report was posted here but admins removed it. I'm not sure why everyone thinks that because Icstor was told to change content in his game that somehow means every other game with that type of content gets a free pass, those games would obviously need to be reported to be effected.
then you need to get busy! Cause you need to be reporting 100's of other games with the same issues or worst out there!!! Don't forget about the Forced Femdom games

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I'm not sure why everyone thinks that because Icstor was told to change content in his game that somehow means every other game with that type of content gets a free pass, those games would obviously need to be reported to be effected.
This is F95, it’s much more easier to jump on conspiracy theories than use common sense and logic. Why believe the facts and documents, when you can just make up your own alternative truth what to believe even if it’s completely false. That’s what USA and citizens of USA are doing on everyday basis anyways, so I’m not too surprised that it has spread all over.
then you need to get busy! Cause you need to be reporting 100's of other games with the same issues or worst out there!!! Don't forget about the Forced Femdom games
You can do it yourself too you know. I even provided you the direct link couple weeks ago where you can provide efficient reports straight to Patreon’s Trust and Safety team, why haven’t you used it already if you want also those other games taken down so badly? ;)

Reactions: kivat

Xaltan85

Aug 7, 2020
Is not onlyfans now a better place for this than Patreon or is that supporters not like to be linked with a site known for adult content?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You can do it yourself too you know. I even provided you the direct link couple weeks ago where you can provide efficient reports straight to Patreon’s Trust and Safety team, why haven’t you used it already if you want also those other games taken down so badly? ;)
Way to put words in the guy's mouth. He never implied he wanted those taken down. He's just stating if you're going to report, you better not half ass it. Because if you half ass it, it looks more like a personal vendetta instead of caring about cleaning up Patreon. lol

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Way to put words in the guy's mouth. He never implied he wanted those taken down. He's just stating if you're going to report, you better not half ass it. Because if you half ass it, it looks more like a personal vendetta instead of caring about cleaning up Patreon. lol
Who ever said that it was "caring about cleaning up Patreon"? Way to put words in other guy's mouth, eh. ;) And at this point whatever gets ICSTOR's boat rocking is well deserved and justified, so it wouldn't even matter if it would be just personal vendetta against him, which it however is not as was heard from the person himself who reported the game. But the main point still stands: if ICSTOR wants to "play games" with people for over two years, then this Patreon report saga right here is evident proof for him that he is not untouchable and others can play these "games" of his too. Now he is forced to do something if he wants to keep his golden goose making him money. Ditching the project and Patreon now would just prove everyone else right and him wrong, and nobody would move to SubscribeStar with him. So in other words: not getting his Patreon page back running would be the death of him and his "career".

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes