PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Milfy city of ICSTOR and
Midnight paradise of LEWD LAB are both almost same concept base game.
and more than that they both are on holiday coz of their health issue. They didnt completed their game.
what a great coincidence.I guess they are brothers from different mothers.
Add Apocalust from PsychoDelusional to that list and we have the scam Trinity.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I gotta ask since I've heard nothing but horrible things about Icstor lol, is this game any good? and how long does it take to get the updates out?
The latest update (which is very short and on the least attractive and liked character) was 2 years! Yes you read that correct between this update and the prior one was 2 YEARS!!!!!! And then the update wasn't even on what was promised!!

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
I had a Caroline sig ever since I joined here in January, and thought nothing would make me remove that sig, but even I, one of the most patient people for this game, just can't deal with the drama of it and its developer anymore. Everybody has a limit, and I've finally reached mine.
I totally get that, people can be pretty toxic, I just hope you get a good ending for your girl Caroline eventually, you certainly deserve it for sticking it out as long as you did.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
If he really removes Cilia and the blackmailing, the whole game can be forgotten.
Bad thing.
You do know that this is only to flip off the people who have been reporting him during these two years, right? He could easily just close the Celia route behind the script that could then be added to the game with a patch that he could put up on his website where people could download and add it in the game by themselves. If he would be legit developer, that is.

But instead he just wants to fuck with people even more this way and "pay back" to them by removing Celia completely, the most popular character after Caroline, from the game. He removes Celia, gets the game back on Patreon and the money back running after the page is reinstated, and then he will vanish once again. "Until we can get Celia's entire story rewritten ----- This does unfortunately require us to change the vision for future updates with other characters, but it will still be a finished product, it will just require some major reworks to get there" is just another way to already make excuses ready why there won't be any new updates coming in a long time after they get the Patreon page back rolling.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If he really removes Cilia and the blackmailing, the whole game can be forgotten.
Lets be honest. Celia was pretty much forgotten after 0.1 anyway :cautious: Any and all content of hers that was put into the game afterwards happend due to incessant and persistent nagging on behalf of a few fans of hers. Not because Icstor cared one bit.

And to add my little view on the matter... the entire game was kicked off with the Celia event. The story of this game is kickstarted by Celia. So i'd say she won't get removed. But any content with her beyond the initial plot can be gutted. For the sake or Trust and Safety. For our safety.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:unsure: Will the unedited, previous version of game be left up on the site or will it be deleted once the supposed "revised" version is posted?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
:unsure: Will the unedited, previous version of game be left up on the site or will it be deleted once the supposed "revised" version is posted?
I'm guessing it'll be 86'd if it ever does come out. Not putting too much stock in any "news" or "updates" that filters down to us. The man had two years to do this game and NLT will probably FINISH TGO before we even see another update

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I just realized that this is supposed to be finishing and characters introduced in the beginning are still not in game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm guessing it'll be 86'd if it ever does come out. Not putting too much stock in any "news" or "updates" that filters down to us. The man had two years to do this game and NLT will probably FINISH TGO before we even see another update
Yeah, I should probably go ahead and grab it just in case. I lost all my games and saves and I never picked this one up again. Hardly seems worth it at this point, but a censored Milfy City would be...meh.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, I should probably go ahead and grab it just in case. I lost all my games and saves and I never picked this one up again. Hardly seems worth it at this point, but a censored Milfy City would be...meh.
I'll keep it as a separate install directory if I do get it, wouldn't want it to overwrite the "classic" version :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kellermann

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
people keep saying that he’s effing with us over with Cecilia route but he’s not getting anymore funds from patreon after September unless he indeeds changes up the whole game. I’m wondering if the trust and safety team figured out the Landlady/Tenant BS.

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Well the whole ICSTOR's tale is the following.
The guy is making somes games, after 3 or 4 releases got bored and concluded the game to begin another one (Older supporter were saying that).
I discovered his game Milfy City in 2018 (or 2017) I think. There was quite a lot of content and cuz it was the first one I discovered at least I didn't think there wasn't any content.

Animation was super good, it was a good surprise and with a grasp of content, you can say this is a good game.
People complaining about story... well I DO understand but we r not here for it anyway and a good story can be blamed (a truly good one put you in the game but you follow the story and don't f**)

The first new updates were quite good and not too late. From 0.2 to 0.4 I think. The wait for 0.5 was quite long imho.
At this time he was already famous from his previous games and for Milfy City.
Back then it isn't too much difficult to anticipate the whole situation incoming... The guy is making thousand of dollars each month with a promise of releasing smth and even if he doesn't there isn't any back(s)l(e)ash.
A French saying is "a promise is engaging only the one who believes in it".
Moreover he's someone who is getting bored easily. The guy bored just stopped doing anything and even me who knows quite well about him (according that in 2021 it happens what it happens) was close to believe him saying 0.6 would be big lol.

He didn't release anything and we were a lot waiting F95 putting an abandoned tag which would affect his reputation. It forced him to release something. It was in the same level of 2018. I wasn't even waiting 0.7 and he did release it I was surprised until I checked the changelog and saw +200 renders (only) and for Sara.
People are complaining too much so Patreon is reviewing his page. They must find something, and found some mud with the age of girls, the plot and incest patch. As American, they can tolerate every BS, every violence scene but not much of sexuality.
American and their purity thing :ROFLMAO:o_O

Some conclusions: This game was excellent when he released it, right now concurrence is here but Milfy City's animations are (much more) better than vast majority of other games no jokes. When I see some comments saying Dating a daughter is better animated damn I could cry ;)

Even tho ICSTOR is a scammer, a fraudster, I think the responsability shouldn't be only on his shoulder. I mean rating websites could put the abandoned notice way before and Patreon did not do his job.

I read that Patreon should or could do a system of pay per release or holding money until release. I also a good comment about how it was before and there was still some problems.
Here knowing the temptation, ICSTOR would surely release smth like 0.7 each time to get money, how does could it be bigger.
It would prevent the liberty of the patrons who can give to whoever they want.

Furthemore, people complaining about F95's people who paid nothing complains about ICSTOR's Patrons... Well, I think you misunderstood them. They mostly complained about why freely helping a scammer and about the idea it isn't optimal. Wasting money on ICSTOR, even if it's your right, is taking this money away from some dev who needs it and would release a good game in the meantime.

It is just too bad for the whole community. BTW, do you know guys some games which contains some pantyhose/stockings scenes, footjob or soft femdom? For soft femdom I mean like urination, footjob or foot licking. I don't need any profound femdom game, I already played them Imho
I like Fetish locator but that means I don't need another fetishes content focused game. A game like Milfy City but with an occurence of pantyhose/stockings and footjob scenes. Is there any game like that rn on F95 ?

Sorry for my bad English and the long message x)

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Last night I dreamed that the maj was coming out (true story) but that's when I immediately understood that I was dreaming

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes