Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
I have no idea what the drama is all about, but I will play his next game because it will probably be very good. And at the end of the day isn't that the most important thing?
It is possible that his next game will be very good. But I am sure that his next game will be never complete. (Even the first release of his new game is questionable.)
BTW, are you talking about Milfy Kingdom (as announced via Patreon and his Discord channel) or Milfy Mafia (SubscribeStar)?
His own page (icstor.com) was last updated at August last year, so this source is IMHO obsolete.

Reactions: Nulldev

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh, oh people don't fall for his lie anymore.
What, i think its hilarious :ROFLMAO: He figured why just bother stretching out the limit infinitely so no matter how much he gained it will never reach past 70-80%! Just set it to nill again! So the next generation of tricked people would feel they are getting there! Only to get stuck with roughly 80% forever.

Hopefully this time he will pay a closer attention and accidents won't happen when he has to reset the counter long after it reached 100% :whistle: That was kinda embarrassing but hey.. in the end it mattered not. Nobody seemed to care.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Sry for asking this but is this version still buggy? Ive heard that animations are missing or that Celias events are buggy,if that is the case could somebody post a mega link for 0.6e? Before 0.71 came out i had 0.6e but after i needed a new ssd for my pc i lost it and on this site i can only download the newest version,thank you in advance.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes