Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
is the fight with sara over her friend after their sex night the last part of current version of sara's story line?
If you do not play the Xmas bit, I believe so. However, only Caroline's story is in any kind of shape to be considered finished as Mark Takagi points out.
Peace

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I preview very soon ICSTOR will start a new activity as ROTSCI and his first (erotic) VN will be "exciting villa", but after he will feel sick because of the routine of the work, he will start a new and more ambitious project "exciting city"...

Last edited:
Reactions: nelsonmandel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
guys icstor paved way for the kind of games we are seeing now in abundance, we should thank him, and leave him be, there are so many games now which cater this exact same story but in different varieties, icstor knew he couldnt catch up,
um
No
What he is engaged in and has been for more or less 3 years is defrauding his patrons on Patreon of which I used to be one until I saw what was going on. I say we twist the knife because he is a liar and criminal.
Peace to you all...

Jun 28, 2020
Jfc this thread is like a bipolar acid trip. Ranging from let the genius smut game innovator do his thing you sad pathetic pirate leeches to abandon all hope it will never be finished, also patreon is illegally conspiring with ICSTOR for the lulz and $$.

What we actually know is that his patreon is defunct as he claimed and he has every reason to get it back up one way or another and then finish this game soon or he'll risk losing a good chunk of his patrons. No, he won't release your perfect version of the game. He'll obviously release a hackneyed version with maybe 4 additional scenes plus a big old harem sendoff. It will result in thesis length essays posted here arguing for/against the overall literary value of an incest fap game/how well the "characters" are handled etc. Meanwhile, I'll fap to it, shelf it then forget about it.

A less likely possibility - ICSTOR fucks off altogether. Which will also result in the same torrent of "discussion" except the issue will be 'who is really to blame for him leaving this lucrative career?' Meanwhile, I'll fap to it, shelf it then forget about it.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I would LOVE to be the one to cause him to leave this so called career!
ICSTOR is an anecdotal reminder of how someone can use their fan base and defraud them of their money. Nothing more or less.
Peace to all but ICSTOR

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
his substar account is still there, what are you talking about
When I wrote the comment his subscribestar page was completely gone and I mean gone, the site was working perfectly fine but not his page, it could be a error due to maintenance or it really was shut down temporarily, don't know, all I know it was down at roughly the same time I wrote my comment, I just tried his page again and it works perfectly.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Does this game not have a android port?
It has.
Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning

Here is android apk by my friend BrandyYT
https://f95zone.to/members/brandyyt.3116311/

and apk includes mod too and here is link:
Mega

Apk work on every phone.
Hi ! When was the last update exactly? you know ?
There is a legend that some wizard wrote exact date in the OP (opening post)... Few daredevils ventured there to read it...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes