JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Imagine putting in minimum viable effort for years, getting reviewed by Patreon and trying the same thing. The issue here is the level of effort required is greater than Icstor is either willing or capable of at this point.

Celia will get ripped from the game, never to return. Other stuff might get yanked too. Might as well move on. I don't think he was lying about his dealings with Patreon, but I truly do fear he has gotten so used to being able to do barely anything that he will continue to. This just means the game will never see another decent update with the content players want.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Imagine putting in minimum viable effort for years, getting reviewed by Patreon and trying the same thing. The issue here is the level of effort required is greater than Icstor is either willing or capable of at this point.

Celia will get ripped from the game, never to return. Other stuff might get yanked too. Might as well move on. I don't think he was lying about his dealings with Patreon, but I truly do fear he has gotten so used to being able to do barely anything that he will continue to. This just means the game will never see another decent update with the content players want.
It wasnt going to regardless tbf
I still find it really weird that over all these years, out of all the thousands of reports he had to get on the year he took to release the last update with Caroline and Celia, and all the reports he had to get in the 2 years he took to release the shitgremlin update, it has been now when he has gotten this.
Most games that have a decent amount of subs on Patreon dont even last a month without having to make a "3rd party" patch.
Which leads me to the next question, too. Why the fuck not just make it as a patch like everyone does? Too many weird coincidences.

Reactions: fz

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
It wasnt going to regardless tbf
I still find it... ...to the next question, too. Why the fuck not just make it as a patch like everyone does? Too many weird coincidences.
ICSTOR has not done any work, and he just wants excuses to keep the Patreon money flowing. He doesn't give a shit about his fans, or his game, or probably anything really aside from his own self-interest.

It's not a mystery.

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
Hi
The game has everything to enjoy. Somehow side stories are not developed or the side characters status is not aligned in mobile or may be I am missing something. Still hope in next version every side characters or side storiess walk through will be available.

Apr 12, 2021
no no that was forced by this website, otherwise it would have gotten abandoned tag, creator also has left earlier projects in similar way, the game is great, but you will not get more content anytime soon, if you are thinking of becoming a patreon dont do it, maybe do it for a month, because the game is great as it is, but it is discontinued

Reactions: Mr Secret

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
no no that was forced by this website, otherwise it would have gotten abandoned tag, creator also has left earlier projects in similar way, the game is great, but you will not get more content anytime soon, if you are thinking of becoming a patreon dont do it, maybe do it for a month, because the game is great as it is, but it is discontinued
:ROFLMAO:Why do you put the blame on Patreon? Each Patrons knows ICSTOR is a liar. Only updated once in three years,it only has 10MB.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Someone(s) reported the game for a TOS violation. Last I knew, game was under review
I see.. I did not know this game until today, it's on the "trending" list, so i was thinking to give it a try, but now i am not sure.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
It is not worth it, do not waste your time if one day this game is completed, play it but while the game is still in limbo, look for another game
Thank you, I am searching for MILF games where MILF looks like.. Well MILF!
Will try another one!

Reactions: Daver
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes