Jun 28, 2020
Thank you, I am searching for MILF games where MILF looks like.. Well MILF!
Will try another one!
No you should try it. Has several h-scenes in its current state and they're great. Just don't expect a lot more h-scenes or a blockbuster ending in the future. Don't expect it to be completed either. Also install Lain's wt/gallery unlocker mod from the OP.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
No you should try it. Has several h-scenes in its current state and they're great. Just don't expect a lot more h-scenes or a blockbuster ending in the future. Don't expect it to be completed either. Also install Lain's wt/gallery unlocker mod from the OP.
Ok, will give it a try.
Thank you!

Hallow77

Feb 22, 2018
you move your mouse around, and things lighten up , as in the door gets highlighted, objects, pc and so on,

Yes yes, i know that, on the map i can do this but no in house and any room and people

Any option whats is going on?? Please help

Last edited:

Desmo

Mar 1, 2018
any news from the scammer ?
i have a idea we all go the the police and make a accusation of fraud to ICSTOR and Patreon for helping him (Irony off)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I believe you, but then I can only recommend playing further as it only gets better in my opinion.
Love your other games in your signature btw, lots of them belong to my favorites here as well.
Both of those sigs are custom; the first one I tore apart and ripped from someone else, the A69 one I made today from the screenshots I had, although the Evie image was the initial I made last week

I just re-added Avalon and Harem Hotel today after playing some hard drive Tetris moving things around and deleting others. A month ago, the amount of games was doubled, but I've lowered my VN arsenal since.

Reactions: Black Mamba24
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes