Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
where is liza's house/pool?
Look on the map, bottom right quadrant, there's three apartment complexes with tennis courts on the roof, it should be around there. I don't have a screenshot of it or I'd show you, just look for her avatar in that area and make sure you have the part of the story unlocked

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
does this game have a good story or is it just some animations with nonsense text?
The only good story in it is Caroline's, and the writing on her route is pretty good, especially in the romantic scenes, otherwise, it's eh. Animations are, well, were good for the time but other games have definitely surpassed it since. It's good if you want to pass a few hours though.

Reactions: Lovv99

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Going through my Caroline run just because and I suddenly got the idea in my head that the MC reminds me of Pee-Wee from the Porky's movies from back in the early 80s, mainly because he always wants to get laid all the time, as Pee-Wee did in the movies and he'd go nuts for any girl that looked at him.

I wouldn't compare Caroline at all to Wendy Williams (Pee Wee's main girl in the movies) but for some oddball, out of left field random reason, the comparison of the MC and Pee-Wee came to me as I just started the run.

For those who knows the movies know what I mean.

Reactions: Willibrordus

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
I want to translate to another language, can anyone tell me how to translate? I downloaded Renpy but i had a hard time not knowing what the name of the conversation file was :confused:
who can help me? :confused: View attachment 1400066
To get started, start with a compressed version of the game (save a little inconvenience with decoupling with an Rpyc file)
Rpy files are being translated
Use a decent editor for editing (for example, Vscode, of course, don't forget to download the Rpy file editing plug-in)
and the rest is about testing I have no idea what language you want to translate but you will probably have to play with the character set

mcmaguire

Jan 5, 2019
Hi community, it seems I accidentially clicked skip weekend event.
How can I activate it again, missing the best parts of the game...

thx for support.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
When I wrote the comment his subscribestar page was completely gone and I mean gone, the site was working perfectly fine but not his page, it could be a error due to maintenance or it really was shut down temporarily, don't know, all I know it was down at roughly the same time I wrote my comment, I just tried his page again and it works perfectly.
Safe to assume that it was just someone trolling and not actually ICSTOR at any stage. Too much effort for him.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes