Viren11

Sep 3, 2020
I'm pretty sure there'll be a 0.75 update after a decade or two. The game's abandoned and everyone knows it. I'm just baffled that there are people still supporting him on patreon tbh

neverland

Nov 18, 2018
This game was very good as same as Being A DIK two years ago. But there is far distance btw those two games now.
feels a little bit outdated and boring on latest update.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It is amusing that I get 15 likes on a comment and then the mod removes it as being off topic(it might have been critical of ICSTOR-oh nooooo!). It was ON TOPIC about the expectations and performance of the fraudster ICSTOR. But hey, I fortunately do not give a shit if he ever puts another byte of info together for the rest of his life.
Peace!

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
It is amusing that I get 15 likes on a comment and then the mod removes it as being off topic(it might have been critical of ICSTOR-oh nooooo!). It was ON TOPIC about the expectations and performance of the fraudster ICSTOR. But hey, I fortunately do not give a shit if he ever puts another byte of info together for the rest of his life.
Peace!
it's always like this that's why im not talking about this shit anymoo just gonna watch on the sidelines how this loyal dogs suffer after supporting the nothing :KEK: :KEK:

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
I can imagine today's excuses

Hi everyone
We have already sent the game to the trust and safety department. But they sent me an email that gave them another fifteen days of vacation.

Apologies again for the delay and thaks for supporting us.

ICSTOR
at 6 september is the annual so the chances of getting an update or info about it are pretty slim since icstor works so hard for this game

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I thought this game was dead... thankfully it's not!!! :love:
It is dead. ICSTOR is a shyster POS who does what he needs to (minimal effort) to keep milking his supporters. Once the abandoned tag gets placed on this again, and it leads to some of his supporters cutting into his theft of their money, he will put out a creepy groping scene of someone and the masses will once again say All Hail ICSTOR...
I have a better message- FUCK YOU ICSTOR you thief and fraud.
Peace to everyone, except ICSTOR, fuck that guy and his creepy MC.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes