lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
Before he changed his mind by releasing the "anti-abandonment" update and lying about the never seen biweekly updates, I remember that the final version (1.0) of Milfy City was scheduled by the end of December 2021!
Lies, always lies, still lies...
and people still paying him, no stop

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Hello, how long do we all have to wait for Milf City to say that v0.73 -90% is ready, how long will it take until it is ready :(
Update Aug 23. Here he claims that Patreon will review his game on the 6th of September the earliest and if it all checks out he will release the Judy update, so I am going to assume the end of the month. He will use this opportunity to buy more time even if they check it out and clear it by the 8th, he will lie and say the 14th or something and then say they were missing a file and then post it at the end of the month. Most likely what his thinking process is regarding this issue.

Elegant3000

Mar 10, 2019
Hello, how long do we all have to wait for Milf City to say that v0.73 -90% is ready, how long will it take until it is ready :(
[/QUOTE

You have a far greater chance of winning the lottery and hiring a team to recreate this game from the ground up than actually seeing the final version of Milfy City released from ICSTOR within the next 2 decades.

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
can you explain me how it is the betrayal and which girl? i assume is Celia
Yes, I meant Celia.. The MC trusted her, and thought she will understand and respect his feelings but she made fun of him infront of the whole school, hence - Betrayal...

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Is there already a patch for the weekend event with Sara after she gave MC a pool entrance card?
I thought it's some kind of mix-up, as I learned the first date should be the one at the ice cream parlor

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Just realized the Lain's mod makes everything into incest content and doesn't change much besides an girl specific walkthrough shown on display which isn't necessary.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just realized the Lain's mod makes everything into incest content and doesn't change much besides an girl specific walkthrough shown on display which isn't necessary.
It only makes it that way if you install the patch.rpy file (which is the incest stuff) if you don't install that, there isn't any of it, just the WT

Reactions: FusiFranse
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes