Nov 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me how can I make money in the game, since the ways of making money on the MC pc are flawed and not much can be obtained?

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
While I'm tiring myself into sleep due to hard labor just to earn money and then just to barely able to cover all of my expenses and then these guys raking all the money while taking a vacation.

WHERE DID I GO WRONG IN MY LIFE?!!!! :HideThePain:

jojo47

Aug 18, 2021
I think developers are forcing each of our users to learn how to use MODS and computer modeling technology, and then make a story about milfy city in our mind. :rolleyes:

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Guys, I want the save file for version 0.6e because I accidentally deleted the version without moving the save file

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Brave Browser is working on implementing a crypto wallet, so creators can easily accept crypto payments within the browser:

In the future, game developers really need to accept crypto, so there won't be censorship anymore and no more Patreon/Paypal to tell you what you should do with your game

Last edited:

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
A bunch of non-patrons....going to patreon....to report a dev for what exactly? That you guys can't pirate a game? I can understand it if you actually have a membership to report....but the rest of you guys are just braindead.
what if they reported? If even they were non-patrons, it should NOT have any impact because ICSTOR is a hard-working dev that constantly interacts with supporters, respects them and their wishes, and has a lot of enthusiasm for HIS product, I am sure he follows all the rules of Patreon just like he makes his discord members follow all the rules of his server.

wait, what?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes